Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    rating games most likely to lose i think without question its as follows.

1. @ Dallas- Romo is streaky as hell, theyre seasons on the line, its a road game. and Ware off the edge could be bad.
    2. Cincy- Division game playoff implications
    3. Chargers- Fighting for their jobs
    4. Browns- Could barely beat us even with 8 turnovers, no way they sweep

vCash
    looks like Ben will start :-)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteelersFan View Post
    looks like Ben will start :-)
    Good news

vCash
    Not sure how I feel about that. I think we can win this game with our defense, even with Batch, and this team has an ugly history of hurrying star players like Polamalu, Woodley and Ben last year back from injury.

And I don't know where else to put this, but I hate the way ProFootballFocus rates defensive linemen. They hate on Ziggy because he doesn't get much pressures or tackles in the run game on his own. That's not his job. His job is to eat up space for Timmons, Foote or Woodley to make the tackle. And with the run game 5th in yards per game and tied for 4th in yards per play, he not doing too poorly. Casey Hampton's regression and the coaching staff's refusal to play McLendon isn't helping either.

Ziggy is on pace for 31 tackles this year. The great Aaron Smith averaged 50 tackles a season under Dick LeBeau, and this number is inflated by 61 tackles in 2006 when everyone had a poor year, and 2008 when Smith went absolutely insane. Only had 39 in the 2005 Super Bowl year. And this is a comparison to one of the greatest ever. It's pretty far off, but not nearly as much as PFF pretends. Ziggy's been up and down, but not nearly as down as they pretend due to his stats.

vCash
    http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/12...taylor-is-out/

Just like 2011. William Gay was the starter opposite Taylor, moved inside into the slot while Lewis, the 3rd corner, goes to the outside. With Ike out Allen, who has been playing very well in the nickel, will start but move inside and Curtis Brown will take the outside spot like Lewis did last year.

Can't wait to see Brown on the outside. He was a late 2nd round pick we got with the second to last pick of the 3rd round. With the pick Carnell Lake was talking about how Aaron Williams, who a lot of us (myself included) wanted in the first round, looked like a playmaker because it was his teammate at Texas, Brown, who would shut out the receiver on the other side. I'd rather have a corner not allow his receiver to get open and his QB to throw the ball than a corner who gets a lot of interceptions.

And this keeps players in positions they're familiar with. Cortez on the inside, Brown on the outside.

vCash
    .Cortez.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    This game should be a win.
    Let's go Steelers!

vCash
    I think we got this

vCash
    I'm not taking anything away from this San Diego team. It's going to ve a really good game. We better show up, and not play like we did vs KC, TEN, CLE and OAK. Idc what record means. Anyone can lose, on any given Sunday.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Go to the NFL Forum. MNF thread Hou vs NE and defend me. im in a heated fight right now with their entire fan base Theyre going to be fools when im right.

vCash
    I will never click into the NFL Forum

vCash
    Its pretty juicy.... its worth a google. lol

vCash
    this is the only forum I post in. all the other forums are full of childish ignorant low life retards. just my thought lol

vCash
    I can't defend you with confidence, Seneca. I'm sorry. I'm really trying to cut down my time in the main forum, and in the preseason I had the Texans winning the Super Bowl. The only reason I'm getting a bit skeptical about that prediction is because Houston is on pace for the 1 seed.

But for the dumbasses talking about Tebow throwing for 300 in the playoffs, just sarcastically say that despite us holding Tom Brady under 200 that year, and this year we're on 7 consecutive games and counting of holding the opponent under 180, it doesn't count because of one game. The Packers actually sucked last year because their one loss was to the Chiefs, too. Because one game defines a team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    I can't defend you with confidence, Seneca. I'm sorry. I'm really trying to cut down my time in the main forum, and in the preseason I had the Texans winning the Super Bowl. The only reason I'm getting a bit skeptical about that prediction is because Houston is on pace for the 1 seed.

But for the dumbasses talking about Tebow throwing for 300 in the playoffs, just sarcastically say that despite us holding Tom Brady under 200 that year, and this year we're on 7 consecutive games and counting of holding the opponent under 180, it doesn't count because of one game. The Packers actually sucked last year because their one loss was to the Chiefs, too. Because one game defines a team
    The mark of a good team is being able to defiantly defend their homefield in particular to bad teams. Texans get crushed by GB in a completely uncompetitive game, and then shouldve lost to the Gabbert-Henne duo. Teams who cant beat the worst teams in the league at home don't go far in the playoffs. On the road anything can happen in this league but at home you should take care of business.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast