vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    Routt just got signed by Texans
    Ughhhh

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Who was the next best choice?

vCash
    Apparently alot of other teams have worked him out the last few weeks. He must not be as good as we assume. I'm happy with playing these younger guys at cb, especially now that Troy is back.

vCash
    I had a hunch he was gonna sign with the Texans. They have a legitimate shot at a SB. Routt has been solid thus far in his career. Good health to him.

I believe in our young CBs. We will see Their talent. Ike Taylor won't be here forever.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Do you guys think we will win the next two weeks? If so, which game will be tougher?
    Ryan Clark Stats:
    Tackles: 91 INT:2 FF:2 PDEF: 7

vCash
    I think we will win out. San Diego has freakin Rivers at qb the dude is awful, and they cant stop a 4th and 29 dump pass with the game on the line. I also think we will beat the Bengals at home with a fully healthy Ben hopefully

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBenhotness:24591369
    Do you guys think we will win the next two weeks? If so, which game will be tougher?
    We will win out with Ben Bengals will be tougher
    Last edited by jrm2054; 12-05-2012 at 05:36 PM.

vCash
    Do you think Dallas will give us trouble? Romo is getting hot and their D can play nasty. This is the game I think we might lose. I dislike them very much too lol.
    Ryan Clark Stats:
    Tackles: 91 INT:2 FF:2 PDEF: 7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBenhotness View Post
    Do you think Dallas will give us trouble? Romo is getting hot and their D can play nasty. This is the game I think we might lose. I dislike them very much too lol.
    If we can't stop Romo, we have bigger problems to worry about should we make the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.E.PanthersFan View Post
    If we can't stop Romo, we have bigger problems to worry about should we make the playoffs.
    I wouldn't be too worried if we can't stop Romo on one day. He makes his own mistakes, the rare times he's on his game he's one of the best QBs in the league. One game doesn't define a team, anyway. I don't even remember the last time an opponent broke 200 yards against us, which is absolutely unheard of in this day and age. Looking it up, it was the Titans game. I'd say seven consecutive games of holding an opponent under 200 yards defines the defense and team more than one potential game against Romo.

vCash
    It would be nice to get a win this week and have the Bengals lose

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    I wouldn't be too worried if we can't stop Romo on one day. He makes his own mistakes, the rare times he's on his game he's one of the best QBs in the league. One game doesn't define a team, anyway. I don't even remember the last time an opponent broke 200 yards against us, which is absolutely unheard of in this day and age. Looking it up, it was the Titans game. I'd say seven consecutive games of holding an opponent under 200 yards defines the defense and team more than one potential game against Romo.
    Come on now. Ryan Fitzpatrick, when he's on his game, is one of the best QBs in the league. You can say that about any QB (well, maybe except Mark Sanchez or anyone who plays for Arizona, but I digress). I agree that we've proven ourselves defensively over the last several games, but Romo is not good. If we let him have a good game, maybe it's a fluke, but it likely exposes way for better QBs to exploit us. I'd much rather other teams not have that kind of tape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.E.PanthersFan View Post
    Come on now. Ryan Fitzpatrick, when he's on his game, is one of the best QBs in the league. You can say that about any QB (well, maybe except Mark Sanchez or anyone who plays for Arizona, but I digress). I agree that we've proven ourselves defensively over the last several games, but Romo is not good. If we let him have a good game, maybe it's a fluke, but it likely exposes way for better QBs to exploit us. I'd much rather other teams not have that kind of tape.
    No one gives Romo credit, and it's a shame. Exaggerate his failures, act like his success is to be expected. He's a good quarterback, he's just inconsistent. To put it generously, his best is head and shoulders better than Fitzpatrick's best and most other QB's bests.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBenhotness View Post
    lol Cleveland is a much more losable match up in my opinion.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast