Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 14: San Diego Chargers (4-8) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5)

Code:
    San Diego Chargers at Pittsburgh Steelers Location: Heinz Field Sunday, December 9th, 2012 @ 1:00 PM ET TV: CBS
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards TD INT 100 2,287 17 4 Ben Roethlisberger 85.1 2,969 18 15 Phillip Rivers
    RB Comparison
    Yards Att. YPC TDs 478 114 4.2 1 Jonathan Dwyer 620 155 4.0 1 Ryan Mathews
    WR Comparison
    Yards Rec AVG TDs 616 52 11.8 6 Mike Wallace 765 51 15.0 4 Malcom Floyd
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks INTs Larry Foote Jason Worilds Lawrence Timmons 84 5.0 3
    Donald Butler Shaun Phillips Eric Weedle 72 6.5 3

vCash
    lol big bad Phil Rivers

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    We should win easy if Ben is back and the D keeps playing like they have

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    We should win easy if Ben is back and the D keeps playing like they have
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    lol big bad Phil Rivers
    C-c-c-combo breaker!..... right?

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    I want Ben back.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Ugh. So. Were finally here. My steelers Schedule, has 3 games highlighted. Both Ratbird games, and this one.

It's me. Not you guys. I ****ing hate the San Diego Chargers slightly less than the Ravens. I live in Cali, where everyone loves them, and others. My friends have been talking all kinds of ****, blah blah blah. I hate Philip Rivers with a passion. San Diego makes me livid, just the fact that city and it's people would always hate on me, cause I was stationed there for 4 years, and I would wear shirts, jerseys and Steeler sweatshirts. Haha. I just don't like them.

I hope we dominate this game. I want like a 28-10 game. Or 21-3. 34-10. We need this game. I feel a little better,

San Diego is still a very dangerous team. Despite their record. Anyone can lose, on any, given Sunday.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    Ugh. So. Were finally here. My steelers Schedule, has 3 games highlighted. Both Ratbird games, and this one.

It's me. Not you guys. I ****ing hate the San Diego Chargers slightly less than the Ravens. I live in Cali, where everyone loves them, and others. My friends have been talking all kinds of ****, blah blah blah. I hate Philip Rivers with a passion. San Diego makes me livid, just the fact that city and it's people would always hate on me, cause I was stationed there for 4 years, and I would wear shirts, jerseys and Steeler sweatshirts. Haha. I just don't like them.

I hope we dominate this game. I want like a 28-10 game. Or 21-3. 34-10. We need this game. I feel a little better,

San Diego is still a very dangerous team. Despite their record. Anyone can lose, on any, given Sunday.
    Maybe I live too far from San Diego (about an hour north), but everyone here says Chargers fans are the most lukewarm fans in the NFL. Which is saying something because Florida teams have really lukewarm fanbases. It's odd, but there are a LOT more 49ers fans than Chargers fans here, and we're MUCH closer to SD than SF geographically. Hell, there are more GB, MIN, and NE fans here than SD fans.

Thinking about heading down to SD when Carolina comes to town. Haven't bought tickets yet though.

vCash
    I live by Los Angeles and most laugh at the Chargers. The Primadona that is Phillip Rivers and the idea that SD is always penciled in as a SB before every season starts.
    Its been the same old story in SD for years. let's put this one away early if possible.
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    San Diego's a mess right now, hopefully we hand Rivers another loss.

If we go 3-1 over the last 4 we're definitely in. The Colts have to play the Texans twice, which should both be L's, we don't have any easy rest of the way but I think we're good for a 3-1 finish if Ben can get back out there.

vCash
    Steelers are working out Stanford Routt

I wouldn't mind that pickup even though he kind of fell off the face of the Earth talent wise

vCash
    Yeah where I live in Cali, everyone is a chargers fan.

Philip Rivers is a loud mouth and I hate him. We have to stomp them out early, and keep our foot on their throats.

As for Stanford Routt, Ive seen enough Raider games to know he has talent. I wouldn't mind picking him up. Let's get this Win Steelers!
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Steelers are working out Stanford Routt

I wouldn't mind that pickup even though he kind of fell off the face of the Earth talent wise
    Lets sign all there guys lol. I hope vandyke see pt with the Ike injury

vCash
    Routt would be an amazing pickup. He was once the 3rd highest paid corner in the league. At one point he led the NFL in least completions thrown to his man. He has done these things before but he cant get back to his old self in street clothes. This has big reward written all over it

vCash
    Routt just got signed by Texans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach:24579981
    Routt just got signed by Texans
    Damn It

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast