Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Justin Upton

vCash

Justin Upton

Just throwing some conversation out there. Anybody else interested in trading for Justin Upton. Hart, Maldonado, Gomez, Aoki (some names I can think of) for Upton plus prospects. Melvin has been active in free agency/trades the last few years. I know we need pitching badly but, whatever fills the seats.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/m...tin-upton?rw=1

vCash
    if we could get him without giving up hart that would be real nice, hopefully rickie can get back to his all star form that would really bolster the line up and give us a nice handful of hitter! if we could land him without giving up hart and somehow land another solid SP or 2 and solid up our BP i think we could have another shot at the NLC this year!

vCash
    Sure i would like the brewers to get him. It isnt happening though.

vCash
    D-backs are already over-crowded with OF's as it is. (Parra, Kubel, Ross, Upton, Eaton, Pollock) I doubt they want Hart.

vCash
    Yeah the DBacks OF is already overcrowded and they threw a big extension at Montero so I don't think this would work. I would love to have Upton but I think we are just mismatch trade partners for the DBacks.

Sig Bet Record: 1-0

YOU'RE SPOILED