3 23.08%
  • Buccaneers

10 76.92%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Golden...
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Thats great news about there being no black out. In fact that makes me really happy. Go us!

Switch gears. The overwhelming confidence worries me. I never dig over confidence. I wouldn't look beyond the Eagles to give us a hard time. Ive watched probably five Eagles games this year (media loves them) and they have some talent that could end up biting us in the arsh.

Now with all that being said. I think we'll come out on top in this game. However I don't think it'll be a landslide.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    I have been following the Bucs results and on the rare occasions they are on TV over here, for 20+ years now.

I see a lot more of TB now we have redzone on SKY in Britain and I know it's run by the Dirty Digger, but if you are a sports fan, especially soccer and cricket as well as football, there isn't much option sadly.

The win over Philly, other than the play off win, that I enjoyed most was when we blanked them in front of Stallone and Chucky talked about Apollo Creed coming to town and whooping his arse or something like that.

They must have desperate for vengeance in that game and even more so afterwards!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pompeymeowth View Post
    I have been following the Bucs results and on the rare occasions they are on TV over here, for 20+ years now.

I see a lot more of TB now we have redzone on SKY in Britain and I know it's run by the Dirty Digger, but if you are a sports fan, especially soccer and cricket as well as football, there isn't much option sadly.

The win over Philly, other than the play off win, that I enjoyed most was when we blanked them in front of Stallone and Chucky talked about Apollo Creed coming to town and whooping his arse or something like that.

They must have desperate for vengeance in that game and even more so afterwards!
    You can watch all the games either streams through websites like frontrowsports or you can purchase the nfl.com package which allows you to watch all the games streamed overseas. If I'm not mistaken.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    only a couple eagles games i havent season, cleveland and baltimore i didnt for sure

theyre not a good team at all, one of the worst in the entire league...theyre defense has a bad scheme bad effort bad technique and horrible execution...that is being nice...theres nothing there defense does well

mccoy was good but hes hurt, prob wont play a meaningless game and risk it...jackson and maclin were two speedy weapons, they never were able to utilize them...they lost jackson but got avant back...nothing to worry about in their passing game

nick foles and bryce brown are both rookies, foles is a very very avrage rookie qb...he can make a throw now and then but he throws ints, is late on throws, make bad decisions...brown has produced the last 2 games but he has 3 fumbles.....

Its gonna be a beating that Eagles fans will not want to watch.

Buccaneers 38 Eagles 13

BWALL & QUIK FIX THIS MESS
    PSD Mock Draft
    1. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    2. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana

vCash
    I smell a ronde barber strip and int! I can see our D scoring 2 TD's Sunday with 3 or more ints! I see a lot of pressure from the line with sacks and bated balls, there O line is completely garbage and young QB is a D-lines dream!
    Last edited by Capital T; 12-05-2012 at 03:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    You can watch all the games either streams through websites like frontrowsports or you can purchase the nfl.com package which allows you to watch all the games streamed overseas. If I'm not mistaken.
    That's good to know thanks Gdubbz. At the moment I'm using a PC that's about 6 years old so it's a non starter at the moment. I'm moving house soon though and I'm going to get one of those new Internet tvs when I've settled in. By next season I'll be all set!

vCash
    I feel like the Bucs can go head to head with just about anyone. It's games like this that scare me, though. You better believe that Eagles has been frustrated this year, and they would absolutely love to crush our hopes at landing a playoff spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    I feel like the Bucs can go head to head with just about anyone. It's games like this that scare me, though. You better believe that Eagles has been frustrated this year, and they would absolutely love to crush our hopes at landing a playoff spot.
    Understandable but I think this game will become more so a personal game, seeing as we beat them down to get in the bowl and were celebrating it on there season... Eagle season!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    Understandable but I think this game will become more so a personal game, seeing as we beat them down to get in the bowl and were celebrating it on there season... Eagle season!
    I'm sure the Eagles will show up to play, but it won't matter if we show up to play! Should be a good home crowd!

vCash
    http://tampa.cbslocal.com/?podcast_u...dcid=CBS.TAMPA

minutes 5-6 are epic, listen to what he says about a certain teammate, wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSrmZdIlJIk

and boom
    Last edited by bwallstreet; 12-06-2012 at 12:11 PM.

PSD Mock Draft

vCash
    I can watch that over and over, Warren Sapp is a legend, what a guy. It brings a lump to your throat too when John Lynch says about the spirit of his son being with Joe, during Joe's epic run down the side line. RIP Michael Jurevicius.

vCash

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post

minutes 5-6 are epic, listen to what he says about a certain teammate, wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSrmZdIlJIk

and boom
    Yo I heard him live on the fan it was special bru, that team was special! That was tough to hear bro, for real! Joe just told a very emotional story about it and sapp only enhanced it!

vCash
    John Lynch "What an opportunity to silence these fools!"

Superb stuff.

vCash

12 minute mark get your tissues ready

PSD Mock Draft