13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles

3 23.08%
  • Buccaneers

10 76.92%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Go read his (bwallstreets) posts in the main (Sherman/Browner thread) and in our forum, and you'll understand more.

I know we suck this year.
    Wasn't referring to you, I meant the actually players and coaches. I thought it was the NFC championship.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Wasn't referring to you, I meant the actually players and coaches. I thought it was the NFC championship.
    Lost 8 in a row.

Coach could be on the way out.

Our 2nd string played today, most looking for jobs for next year.

Many felt it WAS the NFC championship today.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    You done bro?
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    You done bro?
    Done what?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

5. 12-09-2012, 06:14 PM
    Reason
    Trolling/Responses

6. 12-09-2012, 06:22 PM
    Reason
    Trolling/Responses

7. 12-09-2012, 06:28 PM
    Reason
    Trolling/Responses

8. 12-09-2012, 06:30 PM
    Reason
    Trolling/Responses

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaTLoK727 View Post
    dont put it on free ..that was our d'S fault like everygame ..when we play 10 yards off the wr's its like daring a dude with a gun to shoot
    Woo have a drink, smoke a blount or what ever u do to calm Ur nerves, nothing in my post blamed free for it all, fact is he was like 13 of like 34 that's horrible, and the D had like 5 sacks 1 turn over and ultimately the D didn't hold them off @ the end but this game should not have been a game had we capitalized on a few of the drives we had in there territory! Facts are facts! And I'm one of the main guys in here that holds free on a mountain high Plato, but it is what it is!
    Last edited by Capital T; 12-09-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Someone needs to call out Barron, for being the number 7 overall pick WHERE ARE ALL THE SLASH PLAYS?!?!?! He is VERY overrated in coverage. I was against this pick from the beginning, someone needed to step up today why not the guy whose floor is the same as his ceiling a pro bowl player!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Someone needs to call out Barron, for being the number 7 overall pick WHERE ARE ALL THE SLASH PLAYS?!?!?! He is VERY overrated in coverage. I was against this pick from the beginning, someone needed to step up today why not the guy whose floor is the same as his ceiling a pro bowl player!
    Dude Ed Reed would be irrelevant with this anemic pass rush. It's game 13 in his career

vCash
    Everyone did great in today's game... For maybe one quarter of play, the other 3 they looked sloppy and rolled over. Eagles shot there selves in the foot so many times in this game and the buccs allowed them to come back, at home when honoring our greats, and put us to shame. By no means did I think it be a blow out but as bad as the D, OL, and free played, I'm surprised we didn't get blown out. Defense needs at least 2 new DL, one LB, and 3 DBs. Offense needs to change it up, 3 weeks in a row they have been slowed down because teams have adjusted. Season isn't over yet but our playoff hopes are on a thread and out of our hands.

vCash
    I love the Mike Sullivan hire, but watching him call plays when we have the lead makes me sick. It's way too conservative. Running down the clock is obviously important, but that doesn't mean he should completely abandon the passing game, especially on third down when need to convert.

vCash
    This is one of the most dissapoining losses I have ever witnessed! Certainly the worst game I have ever seen live. This was an absoulte embarresment to our 02 team. I feel worse for them then anyone else. Schiano and Sullivan did not coach this game well at all, and Free played terrible. The refs screwed us over, but if we played even mediocre, they would not have had the chance. It will be tough to watch the end of the season knowing that we are now basically not playing for anything, but I guess we all realized that we were more realistically still a year away anyway.

Tough to swallow. This game reminded me of grudens last game as a head coach. last game of the 2008 season, against the Oakland raiders (worst team in the NFL). All we had to do is beat the worst team in the league and we were in the playoffs. We lost! Time to start thinking about the draft and free agency.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    I love the Mike Sullivan hire, but watching him call plays when we have the lead makes me sick. It's way too conservative. Running down the clock is obviously important, but that doesn't mean he should completely abandon the passing game, especially on third down when need to convert.
    Did you see the play calling in the entire first half?

I wish I could stand Sullivan and Schiano up on a podium and straight berate them for that call.

Schiano was asked about it after the game. He said and I'm paraphrasing. "I was worried about batted balls and such"....are you ****ing serious. Thats what your worried about a batted ball??????

Atlanta had the ball against us, and they thre the ball on 3rd and long, it won the game for them IMO. You get that used against you, you are in the same exact position two games later and you make the wrong call. Horrible coaching, for that moment. Scared coaching, coaching not to lose and then you lose.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Did you see the play calling in the entire first half?

I wish I could stand Sullivan and Schiano up on a podium and straight berate them for that call.

Schiano was asked about it after the game. He said and I'm paraphrasing. "I was worried about batted balls and such"....are you ****ing serious. Thats what your worried about a batted ball??????

Atlanta had the ball against us, and they thre the ball on 3rd and long, it won the game for them IMO. You get that used against you, you are in the same exact position two games later and you make the wrong call. Horrible coaching, for that moment. Scared coaching, coaching not to lose and then you lose.

Another extremely frustrating loss. Frankly, its embarrassing. Moving on to off-season talks...

vCash
    Coming to terms with the fact that any QB can dominate us and our 32nd ranked pass defense the better off I know I'll be. Basically the QB who ever it is will get at least 350 on us with out even trying. The key (this year) is scoring enough points to outlast them the entire game. That was the main problem last week. If Free would have been on his game we could have put up like 48 on them.
    Last edited by Gdubbz; 12-11-2012 at 12:31 PM.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314