Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles

3 23.08%
  • Buccaneers

10 76.92%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFL Week 14: Philadelphia Eagles (3-9) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-6)

Code:
    Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Location: Raymond James Stadium
    Time: 1:00 ET TV: Fox
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 73.3 793 2 3 Nick Foles 92.1 3,003 23 8 Josh Freeman
    RB Comparison
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 488 75 6.5 4 Bryce Brown 1,106 236 4.7 9 Doug Martin
    WR/TE Comparison
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 601 50 12.0 1 Brent Celek 1,014 50 20.3 7 Vincent Jackson
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions DeMeco Ryans Fletcher Cox Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie 91 3.0 3 Lavonte David Michael Bennett Ronde Barber 108 7.0 4
    More Stats

We Want Winston!

vCash
    Easy win...people can hate on that if they want

14+ point win

We Want Winston

vCash
    Eagles news:

LeSean McCoy (concussion) is now in Phase 3 of his recovery.
    It's a sign of progress from McCoy, who was in Phase 1 as of Thursday. Still, Michael Vick has been in Phase 4 of his recovery for roughly two weeks now, so Shady isn't necessarily close. And with the Eagles in full-blown evaluation mode over the final four games, breakout rookie Bryce Brown isn't going away. If McCoy does play again this year, he figures to share the load with Brown.
    Coach Andy Reid announced at Monday's press conference that Michael Vick has been benched for Nick Foles.
    Although the Eagles continue to claim Vick has yet to be medically cleared from his concussion, he'll be the No. 2 quarterback even once he's healthy. It means, barring injury to Foles, Vick has taken his last snap as an Eagle, and whatever remote shot he had at being back in Philadelphia in 2013 is now out the window. Vick's name will surely earn him many looks around the league in the offseason, but coming off a year where he posted a 79.2 QB rating, 6.9 YPA and 14:11 turnover to touchdown ratio, he won't be guaranteed a starting job in his age-33 season. Vick could still be an effective NFL quarterback, but has lost a step of his once legendary athleticism.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football

We Want Winston!

vCash
    Also:

Coach Schiano says CB Anthony Gaitor is ready to return to game action.
    It will be good to see Gaitor back. We need all of the help we can get.

We Want Winston!

vCash
    They really only have Maclin so our corners should finally have a break from not facing a top flight WR if we can just shut down the run game (which we've been doing all season) we should be good. I agree with all the past posts this needs to be a STATEMENT game we'll need all the momentum going into new orleans with pretty much the season on the line.

vCash
    It's tough to not look ahead to New Orleans, which I think will be our make or break game. A loss in the Philly game would not be acceptable. I don't think we have a ton to worry about. I'll be at this game, and I'm looking forward to the 10 year celebration of our Super Bowl.

vCash
    My God is it nearly 10 years? That moment when Ronde intercepted McNabb, is still my favourite Bucs play of all time.

I hope we can give them a sound thrashing on Sunday evening.
    Last edited by pompeymeowth; 12-04-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: typo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Also:

It will be good to see Gaitor back. We need all of the help we can get.
    Gaitor is one of the fastest players on the team. Every time I've seen him play hes been playing at a fairly high level. Hes a talent I've been wanting to get a chance since I saw him in training camp when we drafted him.

I like Johnson, but he gets burned all day. Gaitor challenging him for playing time will be good for Leonard.

All that being said I'm really excited for this game. Bryce Brown is a monster, but I think we can shut him down pretty easily. Foles needs to get pressured, or he can make some decent passes. Still hope we get some confidence back in this one and lay the smacketh down.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    This is going to be the first game all season ill have to miss cause of a work christmas party. :/
    Hopefully my boss will be drunk enough to give me a raise.
    Thank you Glazer's for the free tickets!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    It's tough to not look ahead to New Orleans, which I think will be our make or break game. A loss in the Philly game would not be acceptable. I don't think we have a ton to worry about. I'll be at this game, and I'm looking forward to the 10 year celebration of our Super Bowl.
    I myself will with a tail gate party too this game, I'm gonna love this game, also I expect this to be sold out!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucsfan25 View Post
    This is going to be the first game all season ill have to miss cause of a work christmas party. :/
    Hopefully my boss will be drunk enough to give me a raise.
    A work christmas party at 1 in the afternoon on a sunday...lame

at least we have 0 shot of losing this game, i cant even get hyped cuz i know were gunna steamroll these mother****ers

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    A work christmas party at 1 in the afternoon on a sunday...lame

at least we have 0 shot of losing this game, i cant even get hyped cuz i know were gunna steamroll these mother****ers
    Im hyped rite now because for 1, we need the momentum from bashing a team in the head, and 2 they are honoring the 2oo2 superbowl champs @ this game! You can't get any better then that bro, that team put the heart in Tampa sports, we are as passionate about the buccaneers now because of that team, ya feel me!
    Last edited by Capital T; 12-04-2012 at 06:29 PM.
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    ProFootballFocus via Twitter:

Doug Martin (57) and Adrian Peterson (54) are dueling it out to force the most missed tackles this year. Next is Trent Richardson (50)
    Amazing.

We Want Winston!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    Im hyped rite now because for 1, we need the momentum from bashing a team in the head, and 2 they are honoring the 2oo2 superbowl champs @ this game! You can't get any better then that bro, that team put the heart in Tampa sports, we are as passionate about the buccaneers now because of that team, ya feel me!
    for sure bro...some of my first buccaneer memories were hard fought losses in playoff games prior to that super bowl

i think 1995 on gave tampa a lot of national love...i mean how could a young kid not love mike alstott warrick dunn and that superior defense

Im just saying i expect an *** beating to be handed out in serious fashion...in a cold, business-like demeanor. We got bigger fish to fry and they will get fried, best believe that. I know its a hell of a long shot, and that we have over-achieved and are in a good place but I dont want next week to be the last time we play in New Orleans this year...if ya know what Im saying.

Time to get Rick James cold blooded on these *****es
    Last edited by bwallstreet; 12-04-2012 at 07:52 PM.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    I myself will with a tail gate party too this game, I'm gonna love this game, also I expect this to be sold out!
    Yea, I already heard that they were over 85% sold which meas there will be no blackout this week. It will most likely sell out.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast