Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    What drives me nuts is that they seem to get wayyy too careful in the redzone. Inside the 20 even on 3rd and long they're throwing short, playing for FGs. They'll take a shot at the endzone from the 45 yd line, but not from the 20. They have some solid possession guys (Randle, Nicks, Bennett)....put the ball up!
    that's kind where i miss the elements of 2010 gutsy Eli....tried to make a play even when things looked horrible.IDK, i refuse to comment on the Giants other than saying I Love the Giants...just gonna sit and watch...
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Kevin Gilbride or not. Giants have a top 5 pass offense. I mean numbers went down due to Nicks injury but they are def top 5 duo! Gilbride needs to trust Eli n his WRs n let em FLY. I mean damn

Run game is awesome n needs to be run at times to help keep things balanced but our offense needs to be tweaked a bit...70ish pass n w.e left run

And where n what happened to the play action pass. We used to run those type of plays a lot. I know giants run game isn't threatening but still respected I'm sure. I hope.

Eli needs to be more aggressive. Let it fly!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123