Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Will Copeland be Copesanity for the Knicks?

When Sheed received two techs and thrown out of the game against the Suns I had a strong feeling that Copeland will show everyone what he is made of. We have seen what he can do in pre-season but he has not been able to get enough minutes in the regular season to show his stuff. I was very impressed with Copeland's game against the Suns and I can't wait to see what he will do when he is given more minutes in future games. What do you think? Will he be next Copesanity? What do you think?

vCash
    Nope, don't think so.

He WILL, however, be a nice role player for us and play an integral part in providing the necessary depth needed to go deep in the playoffs.

Not every decent, young player that comes along needs to be a fad or begin a new revolution. Copeland's not going to be the next Lin-like phenomenon. Just embrace our bench and hope he can contribute more than, say, a Mike Bibby or Bill Walker.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    He looked very confident out there....but theres not enough mins to go around for everybody.
    He just got to stay ready to play.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    NO????
    I like him tho.

vCash
    Better he won't be a 24 game wonder, Woody won't give him and Knicks roster won't let him have the opportunity Lin had, but with the age of this team he may just be a nice player a year or two from now.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Its nice to have a scorer of his caliber way deep on the bench. If Melo goes down for a stretch Cope will be huge for us. How many guys have a 15th man who can score like him? Even if JR goes down he will get minutes and he can drop 20 for us in a scenario we are light on scoring depth if given the PT.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Its nice to have a scorer of his caliber way deep on the bench. If Melo goes down for a stretch Cope will be huge for us. How many guys have a 15th man who can score like him? Even if JR goes down he will get minutes and he can drop 20 for us in a scenario we are light on scoring depth if given the PT.
    so that brings an interesting question if he's 14th or 15th what happens when Amare and Iman return?

Actually if he's the 13th player he still won't suit up.

so much for copesanity.........guy probably won't even dress.

vCash
    great insurance at the end of the benhc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    so that brings an interesting question if he's 14th or 15th what happens when Amare and Iman return?

Actually if he's the 13th player he still won't suit up.

so much for copesanity.........guy probably won't even dress.
    At full strength I doubt he suits up. I also doubt we have a full strength 15 man roster much of this season. We are going to see a lot of DNP's to rest the old guys, and more often than not, someone is probably sitting. But Copeland at this point is really just scoring depth for injury purposes.

If Melo goes down for a few games, Copesanity could be a reality. Dude was dropping 25+ in the preseason like he's been in the league for years.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    From what I saw last game, Copeland played amazing and kept us afloat while the Suns were surging in the second quarter.

But Woodson seems set on his 'reliables' which is NOT a problem considering we are 12-4 lol.

I was disappointed that Copeland didnt play in the second half. Copeland wont have the opportunity as Lin had.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    More like Cope-a-cetic...

vCash
    Oh hell no.... I like him but hes kinda got a sloppy game ... when he has the ball hes kinda all over the place ... and it just looks sloppy and kinda funny ... but he has no nba swagger in him what so ever... soooo.....a good trade piece ...yes...good for keeps...no..

vCash
    I didn't know Copeland was Asian.

vCash
    Copeland might be a role player for this season, maybe next. Also, the dude turns 30 next season, so hes not exactly a young gun about to break out.

R.I.P. Dad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHole View Post
    Copeland might be a role player for this season, maybe next. Also, the dude turns 30 next season, so hes not exactly a young gun about to break out.
    29 march 17th

Not like he's 35.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast