Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    He also made some really good plays and didn't get 1 or 2 offensive pass interference calls against him. There was a reason that he wasn't drafted in the first or second round, he needs a little work around the edges. Regardless, I think at worst he will be a serviceable CB who will be a pretty good compliment to Cook when he returns.
    I think his future is pretty bright. He's gotten victimized in coverage but what rookie hasn't? He's shown that he can tackle, he's fast and he's very good at playing the ball, I think that he and Cook will make a great pair. I hope winfield sticks around a little longer in the nickel and we start to get more agressive with him around the LoS, sometimes he's like another linebacker out there for the stops he can make.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    great, we still have the same record as Tamap though if I'm not mistaken so they still own the tie breaker. Lots of good things have to happen to get us into the play offs and even if they do we'll go precisely nowhere without harvin.
    Tampa is actually 6-7 with their loss to the Eagles and have a moderately hard schedule remaining. They are at New Orleans next week, home against the Rams, and then at Atlanta to finish off the year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    HoF
    The Hall of Fame would be called the Hall of players not as good as Musgrave. HOPNAGAM (rolls of the tongue).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Good job guys! Hope you get into the playoffs, hopefully Webb starts at QB or something because I can't see Ponder being successful.
    They said the same thing about Tom Brady and look how that has turned out

12 Tackles

vCash
    HARRISON SMITH!!!!!! Beast!!!!!!

12 Tackles

vCash
    We won. If we win 3 more we make the playoffs, we can do this if Harvin returns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Elder Sasquatch View Post
    We won. If we win 3 more we make the playoffs, we can do this if Harvin returns.
    Harvin will not be returning. Hes out for the season and on IR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Elder Sasquatch View Post
    True but you know what ACE. Even if we miss the playoffs im still proud of the vikes. People were saying that we were going to be the worst team in the league but we proved them wrong. Cant wait until we get a #1 WR for Ponder

12 Tackles

vCash
    Glad we won. Here are my thoughts:

1. Its nice having a safety that doesnt suck. i could get used to this. i hope he keeps it up.

2. Thank you Defense.

3. AD is a beast.

4. Musgrave sucks....But Ponder is worse. We absolutely need to address the QB situation. Hell someone like Matt Moore or Kyle Orton would make me happy. But if i see another passing performance less than 100 yds again im gonna freak out.

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    congrats to Vikings. Bears season is over.

vCash
    http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/A...t_corner120912

Jefferson probably out next week with concussion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post

1. Its nice having a safety that doesnt suck. i could get used to this. i hope he keeps it up.

2. Thank you Defense.

3. AD is a beast.

4. Musgrave sucks....But Ponder is worse. We absolutely need to address the QB situation. Hell someone like Matt Moore or Kyle Orton would make me happy. But if i see another passing performance less than 100 yds again im gonna freak out.
    matt moore? really?...kyle orton? that puts us in the same position with ponder. we dont want game managers. we need a qb that can lead us to come backs and to wins that we need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post

2. Thank you Defense.

3. AD is a beast.

There is a major issue if the Bears are stacking the box and Ponder still cannot get over 100 yards. The Bears were giving the underneath stuff all day and Ponder still struggled with it. He didn't lose us the game today but the pick he threw at the end of the first half was literally a slap to the face.

vCash
    He threw 17 times and his one big play was dropped by Aromashodu. Put the pitchforks down for a week.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    2 Tackles, 1 INTs, 2.8 QB Rating

vCash
    Not a big time regular in here or anything but I have to get this one out - I didn't get to watch the game today so I'm sure this has already been said already by many but here we go:

Anybody who still thinks Ponder should be our QB going in to next year is high. Not like weed high, but like a "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas" high. That plus Delusional. Ignorant. Oblivious. Stupidly stubborn. I am embarrassed for even standing up for him a little bit in the first place. How a guy regresses into the consistently putrid QB he is is beyond my thought capacity. I am starting to understand how Harvin must feel - he played with Tebow who has the worst arm in the NFL and they didn't even have a guy like Peterson to bank on. Words just cannot explain how bad this kid is. He's the kind of QB the Jets deserve.

I would be happy to bring in ANYBODY like Matt Moore or even T-Jack...seriously. But we need to make a trade again. This team is still good enough to win this division and compete for a championship with the O-Line playing as they are and Adrian/Percy going off. A few tweaks to the talent we have at WR & on defense should suffice given we get a proven QB. We need to be all in for Flacco or trade for Rivers - I don't care what it costs. If we don't might as well trade Adrian, Jared, Kevin, and start over completely.

It would be like the Twins saying, "Well we still think we can get something out of Blackie" after the past couple of years. Either start buying or start selling like the Twins have this offseason. This is maddening.

Thanks for listening everybody. I'm out.

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast