Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 69
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,210
    vCash
    1500
    I like Blatche but he shouldnt be playing Center. Reminds me of Knicks playing Amare at C.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    Glad you came into this thread and contributed. Making the Knicks fan base look that much better
    They dont troll though man, theyre high class.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,176
    vCash
    1500
    19-11 in 26 minutes, not bad.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,434
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    This isn't a thread about a team. It's about a player........
    Who cares I swear you get so butthurt




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,429
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Who cares I swear you get so butthurt
    Yes/no. Whatever makes your little troll heart beat on.


    Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me
    _____________________________________________
    Yankees & Nets

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,434
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    Yes/no. Whatever makes your little troll heart beat on.
    You're trolling. This is why no one likes the nets and their fan base. A thread about Aundray Blatche? Who gives a **** about him. While y'all at it make a thread about Jerry Stackhouse and Keith Bogan all of you guys are turning into DMF.... I like how you guys are following his lead as far as overhyping net players




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  7. #52
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,255
    vCash
    1500
    ha ha ... Andre Blatche???? yea ok.....

    THE REAL DRAFT GURU

  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,255
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    You're trolling. This is why no one likes the nets and their fan base. A thread about Aundray Blatche? Who gives a **** about him. While y'all at it make a thread about Jerry Stackhouse and Keith Bogan all of you guys are turning into DMF.... I like how you guys are following his lead as far as overhyping net players

    well he is their Captain...

    THE REAL DRAFT GURU

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    You're trolling. This is why no one likes the nets and their fan base. A thread about Aundray Blatche? Who gives a **** about him. While y'all at it make a thread about Jerry Stackhouse and Keith Bogan all of you guys are turning into DMF.... I like how you guys are following his lead as far as overhyping net players
    Question...did a Nets fan make this thread?

  10. #55
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,255
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    Question...did a Nets fan make this thread?
    regardless.... Blatche is not thread worthy of anything.... like, at all....

    THE REAL DRAFT GURU

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayweather&NYK View Post
    regardless.... Blatche is not thread worthy of anything.... like, at all....
    Lets be real. For a player who was not even expected to play in the league this year, hes doing very well for himself.

    Many wrote him off and now hes been impressive with some starting minutes, I think its somewhat thread worthy. (Not saying this as a Nets fan, I'd make the same argument if he was doing this somewhere else)

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey We Go Hard
    Posts
    9,010
    vCash
    1500
    Thats right I am captain, and they are following in my footsteps. They have finally learned to enjoy their team and give out credit when they do well.

    The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Thats right I am captain, and they are following in my footsteps. They have finally learned to enjoy their team and give out credit when they do well.
    Youre just another Knicks fan too me.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey We Go Hard
    Posts
    9,010
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    Youre just another Knicks fan too me.
    makes zero sense, since I am a Net fan.

    The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    makes zero sense, since I am a Net fan.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •