Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    Yeah it really is... so ive decided to spam (not really) Luck facts in all of them...

but i suppose we should be glad Luck isnt being lumped together with those two. Weather people like him or not it seems he has separated himself from the other two QB's in peoples eyes in one way or another. In my opinion by being a better more consistent QB.
    Yes, still pretty obvious Luck is the guy out of the 3 you'd want going forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    Yes, still pretty obvious Luck is the guy out of the 3 you'd want going forward.
    I agree, unfortunately it will take time for the 'less refined' masses of PSD to learn this, so well likely have to put up with these dumb*** threads for at least another year.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    This was an awesome read and i reposted the link in the Luck vs RG3 OROY thread.
    I made the error of campaigning for Luck in the Seahawks forum. Maybe i should have posted info in the main NFL one. Anyway, glad that you're representing us.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I made the error of campaigning for Luck in the Seahawks forum. Maybe i should have posted info in the main NFL one. Anyway, glad that you're representing us.
    yeah go read the conversation i had with one a hole detroit fan in the RG3 VS Luck thread. I crushed him in the 'debate' with so many stats my head was ready to explode. He was talking a bunch of nonsense, but i needed some support because he is one of those guys that never quits.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    yeah go read the conversation i had with one a hole detroit fan in the RG3 VS Luck thread. I crushed him in the 'debate' with so many stats my head was ready to explode. He was talking a bunch of nonsense, but i needed some support because he is one of those guys that never quits.
    All FortDetroit does is disagree with whatever I say no matter what. It's like his goal in life to get in disagreements with me.

He thinks I just think Luck is good because of "hype"

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    That guy is the worst.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    All FortDetroit does is disagree with whatever I say no matter what. It's like his goal in life to get in disagreements with me.

He thinks I just think Luck is good because of "hype"
    yeah, well im not sure if you read how that thread progressed, but he is super narrow minded and thick. His one stat was PPG in 5 of our wins to prove that our defense was adequately giving luck chances to win. i backed myself up with various stats and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Luck is putting the rest of the team in a position to succeed and not vice versa, and that our defense has been pretty freakin bad this year... but he wont lay off. To anyone that actually watches all the players play and factors in the situations of the teams the y are playing for, Luck is the clear cut winner for OROY.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    That guy is the worst.
    yeah i had a friend like him when i first got into high school. He would always argue with me about the most trivial ****, when i brought up good points he started repeating himself.

I think I had a few flashbacks.

vCash
    "That's the rookie of the year right there! That sealed it for Andrew Luck." - @jawsespn after Luck's 70-yard TD pass to T.Y. Hilton
    https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...84824628715520
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I'm not gonna get all into stats. But takin a 2 - 14 team to 11 - 5 and a playoff birth with a ton of new players... A coach out for most of the season and mostly rookies or new players to work with... Come on, man.
    Your perception of the obvious is OUTSTANDING!!!

vCash
    Does he deserve it? 100% yes. Will he get it? Probably not.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    It will go to RG3 despite Alfred Morris being the best rookie on that team.

vCash
    ^ I completely agree. I equate it to when Peyton split the MVP with McNair, which I thought was completely wrong since the Titans that year proved they could win without him by winning without him...if you miss games and your team wins you obviously aren't the MVP at least to me since you can't be the MVP shoudl be a player that the team couldn't win without....RGIII missed a game and while I will admit they beat a team that would have trouble with some college teams, but they still won the game with another rookie at QB. At least to me that means he isn't the most important rookie on his team let alone the league. If Luck lost it to Morris I wouldn't be too mad...but RGIII doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 12-31-2012 at 11:44 AM.

vCash
    Executive of the Year: Ryan Grigson. Denver’s John Elway seems to be the popular choice. You know, he signed Peyton Manning and the Broncos are the AFC’s No. 1 seed. But Elway’s Broncos were 8-8 last season, won the AFC West and won a playoff game. Grigson, along with owner Jim Irsay, made the tough decision to release Manning, blow up the roster and start over. He did so with one hand tied behind his back. Personnel/contract decisions in the Polian era left Grigson with nearly $38.4 million in dead money against the 2012 salary cap. He turned over every rock to find talent and had one of the most impactful drafts since 1998, starting with Andrew Luck. When injuries ravaged the roster, Grigson and his staff found suitable replacements.

Coach of the Year: Bruce Arians. Another no-brainer. The Colts had been stunned at home by Jacksonville Sept. 23 and were coming out of their bye when Chuck Pagano called his offensive coordinator with the news he had been diagnosed with leukemia. The team was in Arians’ hands. All he did was keep everyone focused and driven. The Colts were 9-3 on Arians’ watch. What else needs to be said?

Rookie of the Year: Andrew Luck. I don’t believe he’ll get it, but he should. Washington’s Robert Griffin III seems to be the front-runner although I won’t be surprised if Seattle’s Russell Wilson chases him down. For the past month I’ve looked at reasons Luck won’t get the nod: 18 interceptions, 54.1 completion percentage, 76.5 passer rating. But here’s the argument that matters: No team has asked its rookie QB to do more. Arians opened the playbook and had Luck use virtually every page. It’s been an aggressive, down-the-field approach. Luck passed for an NFL rookie-record 4,374 yards despite being sacked 41 times, relentlessly roughed up and being supported by a No. 22-ranked running game and a No. 26-ranked defense. How do you ignore the seven game-winning drives in the fourth quarter and overtime? The kid finds a way. I’m not going to diss RG3 or Wilson. They’ve had outstanding seasons. But Griffin had rookie RB Alfred Morris and the league’s No. 1-ranked rushing attack. And Wilson was supported by RB Marshawn Lynch, the No. 3-ranked rushing attack and the league’s No. 4-ranked defense. Luck did more with less.
    - Chappell.. IndyStar

<3

vCash
    Luck should without a doubt win it...if Griffin wins it that would be a shame bc he's not even the best rookie on his team.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast