Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    So let's see: Luck had 2 of the worst WR drop rates, he was pressured more than any other QB in the NFL, he was 3rd in % of his passes going over 15 yards, he didn't have a run game, and people choose to brush that aside? Watch the games, folks!
    The sad thing is that next year with a move to a more west coast style offense, a power running game, and a better O Line all taking pressure off him, people will be talking about how much he improved and comparing his stats side by side....when we know that he is the same guy who is just slightly with a more QB stat friendly offense.

vCash
    Wow, just read that Vick Ballard had the worst drop rate amongst RB's. So Colts had 2 of the worst WR's and the worst RB in terms of dropping passes.

ITS ANDREW's FAULT!
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    The fact that people in the NFL forum compare him to Sanchez because of his completion % is laughable. Goes to show that most people haven't seen the games. Sanchez led the Jets to the AFC title game as a rookie solely because of an elite defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    The fact that people in the NFL forum compare him to Sanchez because of his completion % is laughable. Goes to show that most people haven't seen the games. Sanchez led the Jets to the AFC title game as a rookie solely because of an elite defense.
    Lol! That's why I don't go to the NFL Forum because it is littered with morons who post idiotic statements like you just wrote of ....plus reading it lessens your IQ, trust me
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Wow, just read that Vick Ballard had the worst drop rate amongst RB's. So Colts had 2 of the worst WR's and the worst RB in terms of dropping passes.

ITS ANDREW's FAULT!
    Also DB31's 2-3 huge drops to begin the year are still a painful memory.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Also DB31's 2-3 huge drops to begin the year are still a painful memory.
    Colts should look into bringing in a 3rd down/receiving back. Someone like Ronnie Brown would be perfect though i don't know Brown's contract situation.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Tonight is the NFL awards show. We'll find out who wins OROY at around 9 ET.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    I don't think it will go to Luck even though I think he deserves it. All the hype all season was all about RG3. Though with that said if he does win he owes a Morris at least half of the trophy as I think he was the better rookie on the team.
    French writer Alexis de Tocqueville warned about when visiting this fledgling democracy in the early 19th century – that this "American republic will endure until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosiercubsfan View Post
    I don't think it will go to Luck even though I think he deserves it. All the hype all season was all about RG3. Though with that said if he does win he owes a Morris at least half of the trophy as I think he was the better rookie on the team.
    Exactly. I think it goes Luck, Morris, Wilson, RG3 . Seriously what was with all the hype with RG3 it was nuts.
    Last edited by jkp777; 02-02-2013 at 07:19 PM.

vCash
    Well, RG3 won which was expected unfortunately. But at least Luck beat out Wilson!

vCash
    Rg3 got more votes than Luck/Wilson combined.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    FWIW, the biggest point against Luck in the ROY voting was turnovers. But he really wasn't bad in context: TO%- Luck 3.8%, RG3/Wilson- 3.3%
    https://twitter.com/ColtsAuth_Kyle/s...84607825707008

#3in5

<3

vCash
    With Grigsy and Arians both winning it makes this nonsense a little easier to swallow. I fully expect Luck to have a MUCH better and longer career then Griffin and that is what matters most.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    I was expecting Wilson to win. That's ridiculous.

#iubb

vCash
    I knew RG3 would win it...just proves not too many ppl watch the colts games, they're to busy being brainwashed by ESPN bc they talked about RG3 so much.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast