Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Cano Situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Velander, felix will not hit FA...
    Did I say Felix would be? No. After what Greinke just got, you really think Verlander will sign an extention? Sure if Detroit pays him 25m a year. Not happening. Verlander will test free agency.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityofDreams View Post
    Nix is barely a back up and Gordon isn't that good.

If the Dodgers want Cano bad enough they can just sign him a yr from now. Therefore they can add Robbie and keep Kemp. Besides they have already improved their team since the deadline.
    No they can't just sign him because if the yankees trade him, I'm sure the other team will require him to sign an extension. What deadline are you talking about?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    Thank you.
    slick, you sandbaggin' son of a *****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by morrisonross View Post
    No they can't just sign him because if the yankees trade him, I'm sure the other team will require him to sign an extension. What deadline are you talking about?
    I'm talking about the trade deadline. The Dodgers have been making moves since then.

They can require a window to sign an extension but why would Boras and Cano sign it when they are that close to free agency. The Dodgers are not trading Kemp. It's not going to happen.

The Yankees aren't trading Cano.
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    Cano for the marlins franchise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityofDreams View Post
    I'm talking about the trade deadline. The Dodgers have been making moves since then.

They can require a window to sign an extension but why would Boras and Cano sign it when they are that close to free agency. The Dodgers are not trading Kemp. It's not going to happen.

The Yankees aren't trading Cano.
    With Scott Boras as the agent, the other teams already should know not to bother. The only way you get him to sign an extention prior to his guys hitting UFA is if you offer a premium... (I.E. I seem to remember A-Rod opting out of the richest contract in baseball because SB THOUGHT he could do better...)

Kemp also has a NO-Trade if I am correct. This will not, and won't happen... You have a better chance of seeing Babe Ruth playing in RF next year than seeing Kemp in a Yankee uniform next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Cano will be a Yankee for life.
    only if he reitres next season
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Cano for the marlins franchise.
    so cano for stanton?

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    The Marlins would be crazy to do that deal unless they were picking up Cano just to move him. Stanton is just starting his career. cano is in the middle of his prime. It will be years before the Marlins compete if they ever do. cano is no help the them.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    The Marlins would be crazy to do that deal unless they were picking up Cano just to move him. Stanton is just starting his career. cano is in the middle of his prime. It will be years before the Marlins compete if they ever do. cano is no help the them.
    iut was a joke. he said cano for the entire marlins franchise, and I was implying thats just stanton

vCash
    And I repeat my statement. No matter what you meant by it. Trust me. I love Cano . But on the Yankees or another team that will contend. Not on a rebuilding team.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by texas star View Post
    That's why I'd find a match with Colorado.... Perhaps a package of Rosario,Rutledge, Gonzalez and Cuddyer for Cano, Romine, Gardener, Nova? I like it....Even the money works in both directions... If they do not make a move this year then they put themselves at a disadvantage ...
    Colorado wants to give up Cargo to get FA to be Cano?

The Rockies?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    Colorado wants to give up Cargo to get FA to be Cano?

The Rockies?
    As if Cargo is any good. Take a look at his home/away splits. Scary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    As if Cargo is any good. Take a look at his home/away splits. Scary.
    How dare you!

What are these stats you speak of!

Don't you know only stat that matters is the eye test?

vCash
    How about Cano and Granderson for Kinsler and some young pitching then we can sign Hamilton

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast