Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cano Situation.

vCash
    I wish some would stop trying to play GM and to just sit back and enjoy the best player on the Yankees. Here's a bit of news for you guys. Al the best players are overpaid and there's no better place for winning, than the Yankees, so why would he WANT to go somewhere else?

I mean, what freakin Cano situation are we talking about here? He'll want to leave due to age of others, or payroll? Come on man

vCash
    I listen to whatever bivory says cause he knows I have a crush on his hot gf.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

ESPN Reporting CC Rehab Going Well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    I listen to whatever bivory says cause he knows I have a crush on his hot gf.
    Nice..I'll let her know she has fans...lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JobaRules26 View Post
    I've read/heard that Adams will be ready by 2014. So signing Youkilis for 1 year has no effect on Adams at all. And Adams wouldnt be playing 3B, he would be replacing Cano.
    Until Cashman unloads him for Brandon Webb.

And so, a new era begins.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    Until Cashman unloads him for Brandon Webb.
    This made me laugh.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

ESPN Reporting CC Rehab Going Well.

vCash
    There is no doubt of 2 things with Robbie... He will play next season with the highest bidder and I can prove that. He also will not talk contract extention until next offseason... I am sure you want proof of that too... well, the answer to prove both is the same...

Who is the agent that represents Robbie? Scott Boras.

SB has two traits. 1. Never negotiate a contract until you are a UFA if you can get away with it. 2. To the winner go the spoils.

So Robbie will not be reworking his current contract and he won't be coming back on a discount, as SB does not do either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Cashman would get hung up on about 1 second after he finished saying that..
    Your probably right but if the conversation gets started maybe we can throw in Nova and/or Phelps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    why would the reds create a hole in the rotation to slightly upgrade a position they are already fine at?
    Because they would get the best 2b in baseball, the Yankees would have to throw in Nova or Phelps or both.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marciano42 View Post
    Because they would get the best 2b in baseball, the Yankees would have to throw in Nova or Phelps or both.
    cano is not so much better where its worth giving up a fornt line starter to file a postion they are already fine at with phillips. they have no incentive to make that deal, especially considering cano is a free agent at years end and will require a massive contract. thats a huge step down in the rotation for a minimal upgrade at 2nd
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash

And so, a new era begins.....

vCash
    Cano is my favorite Yankee but i am 100 % ok with trading him and stocking up the farm. I am honestly getting annoyed with the Yankees. Its like they want to rebuild but they refuse to go into rebuild mode. I would be ok with tearing apart the roster and being to bring up guys like Sanchez, Williams and Austin and just give these guys a chance.
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    he hasn't been MUCH better, 2011 Wright was hurt, but the other 3 years are pretty close

Take into account Cano plays in a hitters paradise while Wright the exact opposite. Then take into account the protection Cano has had and again the exact opposite for Wright.
    Cano's WAR since 09 - 4.1, 7.8, 5.2, 8.2

Wright's WAR since 09 - 2.9, 2.5, 1.9, 6.7

Not that close. Cano clearly deserves more money and has been injury free

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    Trade Cano, Granderson, and Hughes to the Dodgers for Kemp, Jansen, and Gordon. The Dodgers are the one team that would resign all three players. The yankees should then sign A.J., Hamilton, and Hairston. I would not sign Ichiro or Youklis. They want too much money.

Yankee Lineup
    Gardner CF
    Jeter SS
    Hamilton LF
    Kemp RF
    Tex 1B
    Hairston DH
    A.J. C
    Nunez 3B
    Adams or Gordon 2B

vCash
    so because they made msitakes with those guys, they should willing make the mistaker again because cano said so?

the problem is not that they don;'t wnat to give cano that contract now, its that they did give them to tex, arod, aj etc.
    They have themselves to blame for those contracts.

120 in his and boras mind is a home town discount
    It is when you think about it.
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by morrisonross View Post
    Trade Cano, Granderson, and Hughes to the Dodgers for Kemp, Jansen, and Gordon. The Dodgers are the one team that would resign all three players. The yankees should then sign A.J., Hamilton, and Hairston. I would not sign Ichiro or Youklis. They want too much money.

Yankee Lineup
    Gardner CF
    Jeter SS
    Hamilton LF
    Kemp RF
    Tex 1B
    Hairston DH
    A.J. C
    Nunez 3B
    Adams or Gordon 2B
    Why would the Dodgers trade Kemp?
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast