Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Where will Dickey end up?

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rangers

36 22.93%
  • Royals

26 16.56%
  • Mets

20 12.74%
  • Other (please state)

75 47.77%
Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Also, we're dealing with AA here. Expect a Rajai Davis + Adam Lind + JP Arencibia for RA Dickey + Ike Davis deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthangelkai View Post
    but u see daivs wouldn't be 4 OR 5 TH ON THE METS upgrade upgrade better then torrez and kirk
    It's way to early to write off Kirk... I honestly think he will be a 20/20 guy and bat .280 with good defense eventually.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Also, we're dealing with AA here. Expect a Rajai Davis + Adam Lind + JP Arencibia for RA Dickey + Ike Davis deal.
    And Sandy Alderson wouldn't do that either..

vCash
    i would do that deal in a heartbeat....hooooly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    People are missing the point here, with at least 7 teams very interested in RA Dickey, the Mets are absolutely going to ask for each teams BEST prospects. Some of you act offended that they have the nerve to ask for so and so.
    If dickey gets moved...someone is gonna pay big. 38 years old or not....line up and offer your best boys, or someone else will.

You go Alderson, take advantage of desperate contenders....just like the giants and Zach Wheeler, for 2 months of Beltran.
    Alright I'll get Anthopoulos on line one and tell him to step up his game. Thanks for the heads up.

vCash
    Sandy Alderson is looking for a deal that helps the Mets long term in return for Dickey.

If they don't get it, they will re-sign him.

vCash
    Rajai Davis, Lind, and JP for Dickey and Ike.. LOL

we'd get hosed in that deal. WTF!

vCash
    Who is dealing with Sandy Alderson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    People are missing the point here, with at least 7 teams very interested in RA Dickey, the Mets are absolutely going to ask for each teams BEST prospects. Some of you act offended that they have the nerve to ask for so and so.
    If dickey gets moved...someone is gonna pay big. 38 years old or not....line up and offer your best boys, or someone else will.

You go Alderson, take advantage of desperate contenders....just like the giants and Zach Wheeler, for 2 months of Beltran.

Exactly. Once greinke is off the board at least 1 team will panic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Sandy Alderson is looking for a deal that helps the Mets long term in return for Dickey.

If they don't get it, they will re-sign him.
    Are you sure that's not backwards? I thought it was that they couldn't sign him so now they're resorting to exploring trade options for him... confirm/deny?

vCash
    i say greinke is going to the dodgers.....

vCash
    Look i get the fact that it's easy to characterize Met fans as crazy but i don't think looking for prospect help in regards to Dickey is really that outlandish.

The Mets are hoping a team comes along that wants to win now and they can get future pieces for what was an ace last year (and has been a good pitcher over the last 3 years)

Is Bogaerts and Bradley going to happen? Hell no but who's to say how the market opens up if and when Greinke signs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthangelkai View Post
    ok enough about my husband ok he isn't gonna be traded by me LOL has a full no trade clause and a lifetime contract.
    You could still release him. Cut your losses and explore the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Who is dealing with Sandy Alderson
    That's what scares me.

He messed up big time by not trading Reyes and Hairston. They didn't even get a 1st round comp pick for Reyes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mtf View Post
    Are you sure that's not backwards? I thought it was that they couldn't sign him so now they're resorting to exploring trade options for him... confirm/deny?
    They can re-sign him, they are just looking at what the market holds for him.

I mean they just did give Wright 140 million dollars.

That report about Bogaerts and Bradley wasn't confirmed. In fact Andy Martino (Mets columnist for the Daily News) tweeted the Mets didn't even mention players to the Red Sox in regards for Dickey.

They are gauging the market which is what all GMs do for their best players when looking to rebuild.

Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast