Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Meh. 99% of what I do in life is whine about girls...so I can't knock him for doing the same.
    You should be able to. Because he didn't do that on his mixtapes (at least to such an extent). This album will obviously be better and it seems like Cole is even somewhat knocking himself on the debut.. so you should be able to, as well.

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,951
    vCash
    1500
    I love Kendrick, but he's really not on the same level as J. Cole.
    But then again he's my favorite and it's just my opinion so think whatever you want.

    Our QB > Yours

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,027
    vCash
    1500
    I think if Cole goes hard on them like he did on Miss America rather than that work out **** then he'll redeem himself

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,041
    vCash
    1500
    I have this song on repeat. Can't wait for the album

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,687
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    I love Kendrick, but he's really not on the same level as J. Cole.
    But then again he's my favorite and it's just my opinion so think whatever you want.
    i think yur d-ridin

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    i think yur d-ridin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xN_EmhQ4hQ&t=4m43s

    Kendrick don't condone dickridin.

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,457
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    You should be able to. Because he didn't do that on his mixtapes (at least to such an extent). This album will obviously be better and it seems like Cole is even somewhat knocking himself on the debut.. so you should be able to, as well.
    He did so PLENTY on his mixtapes.

    Yeah, he should be more diverse, but he really only raps about things that he's seen and lived. Whatever. I didn't love the album, but it wasn't at all because of the fact he was just rapping about women.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,531
    vCash
    1500
    You are right about that. Maybe I just like the way he did it more on his mixtapes (ie. Dreams)

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,127
    vCash
    1750
    Born sinner is going to be a classic
    Future Ace

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    28,831
    vCash
    1500
    Love Cole but i'm not feeling this..

    hopefully born sinner is more like Miss America

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    39,942
    vCash
    4409
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber0104 View Post
    Love Cole but i'm not feeling this..

    hopefully born sinner is more like Miss America
    It's from a Fabulous mixtape song but Cole extended his verse to a song.



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •