Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

WWE: Tyler Reks Rips John boy

"Anyone want to know what top guy forced me to stop using the burning hammer - even after it appeared on SD/RAW and PPV's? ... 1st house show loop, Cena asks pulls me aside, degrades me like I'm 10 years & tells me if I use it again I'd me fired. He yelled at me & said, 'Who gave u permission to use that'? Apparently he hadn't been watching the product 4 the last 8 months... Or perhaps how he stole our idea to get fired, use social media to get over, & run in from the crowd (Given to Miz & Truth)... I still have the promo DVD our idea was burned onto when Cena supposedly helped us with the idea - then lied & said it wasn't stolen later."<./b>

He was asked by a follower about Alex Riley and his lack of push, and he responded with the following…

Riley? Great guy - talented. Would be over as all hell if a certain someone wasn't holding him down..."

We reported earlier this year that Riley's push came to an end after a backstage confrontation with Cena with the story being that Riley didn't show "proper respect" to Cena, which was basically "acting like a normal human being instead of acting subservient to Cena."

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...witter-details

I believe all of this. There's more and more wrestlers telling these stories about Good Guy John. Just like when he told Punk "I almost gave up on you" I have never hated a wrestler as much as I hate Cena. I think I dislike him more than I used to hate Donovan McNabb lol. We need a Scott Steiner kind of guy to shoot on Cena.

vCash
    Or you wait until the Raw 20th anniversary show where I run in and cut him in half with my chainsaw

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    John cena is a douch bag

vCash
    So somebody who doesn't work for the company said somebody did this and that it must be right.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Cena sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    So somebody who doesn't work for the company said somebody did this and that it must be right.....
    Many others have complained of cena before. Including your reigning defending wwe champion for over a year.

vCash
    I saw this on one of the wrestling pages I belong to on Facebook. Tyler Reks isn't the only one to come out and publicly "rip" John Cena

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    I'm not saying what happened backstage is true or not but every time someone is released we get stories like this. It could be because they are bitter and want to bad mouth the company or it could be true but the WWE was holding them from saying it. Either way we may never know.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    I believe it. I'm sure there is some bitterness in his recollection, but too many guys have come out and complained about stuff like this for there to be nothing there. Most top stars in wwe, especially lifers who have no other career options or don't want to pursue any other career, have stories like this where they held others down or stepped on toes when they had influence.

I'm sure Cena is a nice, friendly guy to most, but he still has an ego and has a lot of political influence backstage. If he wants something done, he could get it done and few guys have the power to challenge him. Especially to people he doesn't like/know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Alex Riley would be over as hell huh?

Although I think it's stupid it is the right thing to do to show proper respect in the wrestling locker rooms, that is why Young Bucks/Generation Me don't have a job right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm not saying what happened backstage is true or not but every time someone is released we get stories like this. It could be because they are bitter and want to bad mouth the company or it could be true but the WWE was holding them from saying it. Either way we may never know.
    He asked for his release

vCash
    We need Riley's music

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    I believe it. I'm sure there is some bitterness in his recollection, but too many guys have come out and complained about stuff like this for there to be nothing there. Most top stars in wwe, especially lifers who have no other career options or don't want to pursue any other career, have stories like this where they held others down or stepped on toes when they had influence.

I'm sure Cena is a nice, friendly guy to most, but he still has an ego and has a lot of political influence backstage. If he wants something done, he could get it done and few guys have the power to challenge him. Especially to people he doesn't like/know.
    I agree it could 100% be true. But all the hall of famers and stars of the pass minus The Rock have done nothing say how Cena belongs with them. And everyone likes to point out the second Cena may have done nothing bad but yet I never see anybody post interviews from Ryder and Bourne who were both pushed hard partly do because Cena pushed for them. Now I can see a top guy of the company being a dick and having a ego... Just like Orton was and how Punk sorta it is in real life. But yet isn't this what everyone wants Cena to be? Everyone *****es about him being a goody-good who gets pushed to the moon but yet you hear a story of being a dick and a villian and you complain about it?(not saying you are just in genral)

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    That is true, you don't hear many complain about cena (the dude from spirit squad and now reks are the immediate guys who come to mind, but there may be others).

Whether it is the wwe keeping guys quite or them being bitter is difficult to tell. Its hard to trust the opinions of guys because wrestling has a lot of backstage politics where guys will suck up to whoever to make it or rip someone innocent for attention.

Still someone holding someone else back doesn't shock me when it comes to wwe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    I don't think reks had anything bad to say about the wwe when he left. So I'm not sure if he's bitter. When there's smoke there's usually fire.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast