Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Vick end up with the Jets next season?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 29.09%
  • No

24 43.64%
  • No, and we don't want him

15 27.27%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Jets will take on the GOAT carson palmer

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Vick to the Cardinals. I can see that.

vCash
    havent the jets fans suffered enough. social services should step in for abuse if they sign vick
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Like I said in the Eagles forum, the Jags.
    They seem desperate and the only way they'll get him is through trade because he would probably pick another team over them.
    They want to market the team and who better than getting a QB with high name value around the league.
    See below.

Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Again, Vick is in the middle of a $100million contract. No team is going to trade to add him at that money
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    All around horrible idea.
    EB4L, we tried telling you a trade won't happen. It's so dumb to think it could. Vick will be cut, and then signed if he doesn't stay from being restructured.

Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    There are 32 QBs or will be......in the league next year that are better for your franchise's future to play than Vick. He's going to play crappy, half the games, and will never give you a shot to win the SB. What's the point.
    This simply isn't true.

There arent 10 teams NOW that he could start for
    Again, not true, at all.

Jags, Browns, Titans, Vikings all have QBs of the future they recently drafted.

Oakland has Carson Palmer, hes better than Vick.

Rivers and Bradford are both better than Vick is well.

Yes, Ben is hurt, but were not comparing what backup QBs Vick is better than...

Arizona and Buffalo would stick with Kolb and Fitzpatrick before they would go to Vick.

KC, sure, but they will go QB in the draft

And you are high if you think Vick is better than Flacco, Romo, Freeman and Kapernick/Smith
    I stopped with this. This is awful if you actually believe it.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Do the Jets pick him up if he is released after this season?
    Of course not. Jets pick up Alex "The Phoenix" Smith silly.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I am guessing Vick will get the Plaxico Burress treatment. Nobody will sign him unless a team gets annihilated by injuries and need a warm body.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    I hate Vick but the guy can still play. Does he turn it over too much? yes. But a lot of that is due to a historically bad offensive line. Pass rushers were on him before he was even back in his drop. KC is the best place for him though. Great rb and legit #1 receiver - he could really help that team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowdeth View Post
    Vick to the Cardinals. I can see that.
    No chance he would go to another team with an awful o-line. Otherwise yea wouldn't be a bad fit and he could take Kolbs job twice.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567