Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Vick end up with the Jets next season?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 29.09%
  • No

24 43.64%
  • No, and we don't want him

15 27.27%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Mike Vick on the vikings will be extremely dangerous. Vick/AP/Harvin is a nightmare. just draft another o linemen with the 1st pick to make sure you protect vick.
    I seriously think this is the best idea. And if he gets hurt, put Ponder back in.

But the Vikings won't do that anymore.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    And replace him with who?
    i think the Cowboys should draft a 1st round QB in 2013 draft

"Put him on a team with a good offensive line and he'll be a top 15 QB." 100% agree

10 teams that Vick could start for right now
    Buffalo, Jets, Jags, Browns, Tennessee, Vikings, Oakland, KC, Arizona. and depending on if you would or not Chargers and Rams. if you would for one of those teams thats 10. also he would start in Pitt bc Ben is injured. their are also QBs id start him over that noone would agree with like in TB, Dallas, SF, and Baltimore
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i think the Cowboys should draft a 1st round QB in 2013 draft

"Put him on a team with a good offensive line and he'll be a top 15 QB." 100% agree

10 teams that Vick could start for right now
    Buffalo, Jets, Jags, Browns, Tennessee, Vikings, Oakland, KC, Arizona. and depending on if you would or not Chargers and Rams. if you would for one of those teams thats 10. also he would start in Pitt bc Ben is injured. their are also QBs id start him over that noone would agree with like in TB, Dallas, SF, and Baltimore
    Jags, Browns, Titans, Vikings all have QBs of the future they recently drafted.

Oakland has Carson Palmer, hes better than Vick.

Rivers and Bradford are both better than Vick is well.

Yes, Ben is hurt, but were not comparing what backup QBs Vick is better than...

Arizona and Buffalo would stick with Kolb and Fitzpatrick before they would go to Vick.

KC, sure, but they will go QB in the draft

And you are high if you think Vick is better than Flacco, Romo, Freeman and Kapernick/Smith
    Last edited by c_reinert; 12-03-2012 at 11:18 PM.
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Jags, Browns, Titans, Vikings all have QBs of the future they recently drafted.

Oakland has Carson Palmer, hes better than Vick.

Rivers and Bradford are both better than Vick is well.

Yes, Ben is hurt, but were not comparing what backup QBs Vick is better than...

Arizona and Buffalo would stick with Kolb and Fitzpatrick before they would go to Vick.

KC, sure, but they will go QB in the draft

And you are high if you think Vick is better than Flacco, Romo, Freeman and Kapernick/Smith
    Palmer is not better than Vick

yes those teams all drafted QBs of the future none of which that are better than Vick

Arizona and Buffalo would not stick with Kolb or Fitz over Vick unless they were high

Rivers and Bradford are not better than Vick to me

Flacco, Romo and Freeman are not better than Vick to me

Kaep in time might be but doubtful. Smith def isnt

Vick is not the problem with the Eagles
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Palmer is not better than Vick

yes those teams all drafted QBs of the future none of which that are better than Vick

Arizona and Buffalo would not stick with Kolb or Fitz over Vick unless they were high

Rivers and Bradford are not better than Vick to me

Flacco, Romo and Freeman are not better than Vick to me

Kaep in time might be but doubtful. Smith def isnt

Vick is not the problem with the Eagles
    And so what if they arent better this second? You dont bench your 1st or 2nd year franchise QB in favor of 33 year old Vick. Vick would likely out perform Tannehill. Would you want Vick on the team as your starter while Ryan rode your bench?

Palmer, Kolb and Fitz all played better this season, statistically, mechanically, and in Wins. Kolb and Fitz are also both younger

Youre still high if you think Vick is better than the guys Baltimore, Dallas, Tampa, San Fran and St Louis have on their roster

No, Vick is not the only problem with the Eagles, but he is one of them. Theres a reason he has lost his job and wont be here next year.
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    I say vick ends up on the cardinals, alex smith on the chiefs, and the jets will draft someone.

vCash
    And so what if they arent better this second? You dont bench your 1st or 2nd year franchise QB in favor of 33 year old Vick. Vick would likely out perform Tannehill. Would you want Vick on the team as your starter while Ryan rode your bench?

Palmer, Kolb and Fitz all played better this season, statistically, mechanically, and in Wins. Kolb and Fitz are also both younger

Youre still high if you think Vick is better than the guys Baltimore, Dallas, Tampa, San Fran and St Louis have on their roster

No, Vick is not the only problem with the Eagles, but he is one of them. Theres a reason he has lost his job and wont be here next year.
    its not that i dont think they are better this second its the fact that i dont think any of them will be better than Vick ever. i would have Ryan as my starter but it would be difficult for me to choose and i would be very comfortable with either one.

Palmer,Kolbs and Fitz have not played better.

Vick lost his job because the Eagles fell apart and because he got injured. they drafted their future and plan to give him some experience for next yr see where they are bc they will be able to draft a Qb high if Foles isnt the answer

Vick is not one of the problems with the Eagles he is actually all the team has outside of McCoy
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 12-03-2012 at 11:58 PM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    i think Vick ends up with the Vikings, Cardinals or Raiders. Chiefs should draft Geno Smith. i think the Raiders draft Barkley leaving Vikings and Cards
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 12-03-2012 at 11:58 PM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    its not that i dont think they are better this second its the fact that i dont think any of them will be better than Vick ever. i would have Ryan as my starter but it would be difficult for me to choose and i would be very comfortable with either one.

Palmer,Kolbs and Fitz have not played better.

Vick lost his job because the Eagles fell apart and because he got injured. they drafted their future and plan to give him some experience for next yr see where they are.

Vick is not one of the problems with the Eagles he is actually all the team has outside of McCoy
    Vick already is on the decline. These guys will all be better than him in a year or so.

In what way was Vick better than Kolb, Fitz or Palmer? Passer rating? Nope. Wins? Nope. Decision making? Nope. Completion %? Nope. Turnovers? Nope.

And why do you think the Eagles drafted their future and want to start going that route? Because they know Vick isnt get them where they want to go.

And Vick is hardly all the Eagles have... Jason Peters, Evan Mathis, Todd Herremans, Jason Kelce, Desean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Bryce Brown, Trent Cole, Fletcher Cox, Cullen Jenkins, Demeco Ryans, Mychal Kendricks, DRC, Nnamdi Aso, Brandon Boykin, Brent Celek
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    He's headed to Pittsburgh to back up Roethlisberger.

vCash
    Alex Smith to the Jets
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Kolb has a better passer rating this season than Cam Newton, Phil Rivers, Jay Cutler, Joe Flacco and Eli Manning.

He was the starting QB for 3 of the Cardinals 4 wins so far this season.

Has played better this season than Vick has which is the proposed replacement for him
    Who cares about passer rating? Kolb can't win games for a team. Especially a team with a garbage OL and not a lot of hope to improve it in the immediate future. He's at best a plug and play guy that is only going to succeed in a perfect environment, and really that is even questionable to me.

I don't think he's better than Vick, but it is irrelevant. Neither of them is a long term solution for any team. The Cards cannot afford to go into another year starting Kolb. Not unless they want a regime change, anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Who cares about passer rating? Kolb can't win games for a team. Especially a team with a garbage OL and not a lot of hope to improve it in the immediate future. He's at best a plug and play guy that is only going to succeed in a perfect environment, and really that is even questionable to me.

I don't think he's better than Vick, but it is irrelevant. Neither of them is a long term solution for any team. The Cards cannot afford to go into another year starting Kolb. Not unless they want a regime change, anyways.
    He has won more games with the Cardinals then Cam Newton has with the Panthers...
    Last edited by c_reinert; 12-04-2012 at 12:17 AM.
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Vick can't read a defense. No team should want him.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Vick can't read a defense. No team should want him.
    Agreed. Also after a decade in the league he still hasnt gotten over his "happy feet" and rolls out for no reason, often times in the direction of the pressure rather than just operating in the pocket
    PSD's c_reinert

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast