Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Vick end up with the Jets next season?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 29.09%
  • No

24 43.64%
  • No, and we don't want him

15 27.27%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jets are more about publicity then winning football games so this move is right up their alley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Chiefs will be drafting top 3 and will get a QB
    Cardinals will stick with Kolb
    No way Jets take him.
    Raiders have Carson Palmer
    HAHAHAHAHA, you can't believe that. Kolb is awful. Whisenhunt and the GM have to find a new QB, or risk being fired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA, you can't believe that. Kolb is awful. Whisenhunt and the GM have to find a new QB, or risk being fired.
    Kolb has looked fine this season, hes just been hurt. No chance they are going to replace him with Vick. Kolb will be their QB or they will add one in the draft
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Lindley is their future.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Like I said in the Eagles forum, the Jags.
    They seem desperate and the only way they'll get him is through trade because he would probably pick another team over them.
    They want to market the team and who better than getting a QB with high name value around the league.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    They seem desperate and the only way they'll get him is through trade because he would probably pick another team over them.
    They want to market the team and who better than getting a QB with high name value around the league.
    Jags arent in win now mode, especially in that division. They arent going to add a poor performing, 33 year old QB who cant stay healthy and invest the future of their franchise in Mike Vick
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Mularkey will probably be retained while Gene Smith will not.

A new GM is not going to trade for Vick and Mularkey is not going to want any part of him either when he's job is this close to being on the line.

They will find a new QB, most likely draft, even if it's not a first rounder. They won't want Vick at all.

I don't see anybody that would want to start him. Why would you? There's no future there and if you are a win now team with a brain you should know Vick is not going to win you the SB.

Look for a Chip Kelly team if he takes a job to take a look. That's my guess. 2nd string, not a starter.

vCash
    Again, Vick is in the middle of a $100million contract. No team is going to trade to add him at that money
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Again, Vick is in the middle of a $100million contract. No team is going to trade to add him at that money
    All around horrible idea.

vCash
    Chiefs will be drafting top 3 and will get a QB
    Cardinals will stick with Kolb
    No way Jets take him.
    Raiders have Carson Palmer
    raiders might part ways with the goat. Reggie our GM wasn't here when hue made that ridicilous trade, i've been a big critic on that and still get bashed by a good amount of raider fans in the raider forum. Even though we gave up a ton, i don't think Reggie will keep him just because the old Administration gave up our future. What makes me believe it more is that Reggie signed Carson to an extension. Only thing is in 2013 he is do 13 million and it is Non-guaranteed which makes me believe he will choose his own guy and cut ways. Maybe trade down pick up some picks and draft one if we can pick up a 2nd, or maybe he ends up giving a 4th or something for a guy like Matt flynn who he was with in Green bay.

All im saying is, its likely the GOAT will be on the market. I can see Arizona or the Jets picking him up.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Kolb has looked fine this season, hes just been hurt. No chance they are going to replace him with Vick. Kolb will be their QB or they will add one in the draft
    No he hasn't. Kolb is garbage. He always was. The Cardinals made an idiotic trade for him, and he has sucked ever since. Kolb isn't going to be their QB next year.

Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Lindley is their future.
    Skelton > Lindley, but none of them are the future.

vCash
    No he hasn't. Kolb is garbage. He always was. The Cardinals made an idiotic trade for him, and he has sucked ever since. Kolb isn't going to be their QB next year.

Skelton > Lindley, but none of them are the future.
    Kolb has a better passer rating this season than Cam Newton, Phil Rivers, Jay Cutler, Joe Flacco and Eli Manning.

He was the starting QB for 3 of the Cardinals 4 wins so far this season.

Has played better this season than Vick has which is the proposed replacement for him
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    No and we don't want him.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Do not want.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Wow, just an idea I thought there would be a story or something , but no it'll never happen

steal of the draft cleanthony early

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast