Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Portland at Charlotte

at

Key Matchup

Damian Lillard vs Kemba Walker

vCash
    this is a huge game IMO. have to finish the road trip strong. get momentum. And CHA has cooled off. biggest game yet IMO

vCash
    The defense was terrible to start the game, but Portland is clawing their way back into the game. I really liked what Barton brought off the bench as well. He made some mistakes, but he is electric in the transition game, and is fearless.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    so uh... ben gordon....

vCash
    pulled that out after a slow start

vCash
    Our 4th overtime victory! One game left on the road tript. If we win it we will be a respectful 3-4. Not bad. Watch the bench come alive! Good time to be optimistic. The key is Lillard scoring (I'm sure there are other keys, but I'm ignoring them right now)!! We are 7-4 when he hits 20 points. 0-5 when he scores 13 or less. 5-1 when scoring 23 or more.

I add to edit this because I was off on my road trip counts. Corrected now.
    Last edited by Kao Sorn; 12-04-2012 at 12:46 PM.

vCash
    Have we ever been this good in OT before? I mean most years feels like we go 0-3 or 1-5 in OT.

vCash
    So glad we got the victory! When I saw the score at 94-77 I guzzled my beer a little faster than usual, however the comeback totally made it worth it! I was a little drunk by that point but wow!

I don't care if we have a really bad record this year so long as our wins are as dramatic as the last 2!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Kao you are on the money with Lillard, seems to be the KEY to wins not LMA or Batum... for a rook point guard he is so poised, he never gets rattled or too high or too low.. I also like how he gets everyone involved in the first half and looks to score more in the second, a sign of a true point guard and leader.

if we could only steal this last one in Indie... that would be so HUGE... 9-10 would be great record after our first four eggs on this trip

vCash
    Yeah, Lillard is definitely the go-to guy in key situations. I can't believe Portland beat Charlotte, and it is even more unbelievable that Luke Babbit played a big role in the comeback.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hot Rolllin View Post
    Kao you are on the money with Lillard, seems to be the KEY to wins not LMA or Batum... for a rook point guard he is so poised, he never gets rattled or too high or too low.. I also like how he gets everyone involved in the first half and looks to score more in the second, a sign of a true point guard and leader.

if we could only steal this last one in Indie... that would be so HUGE... 9-10 would be great record after our first four eggs on this trip
    Especially considering how the other WEst teams are doing:

GS 10-7
    HOU 9-8
    DEN 9-9
    MIN 8-8
    UT 9-10
    DAL 8-9
    LAL 8-10
    PHO 7-12
    NO 5-11
    SAC 4-12

It is a wide open race!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    as cool as it would to make the 8th or 7th seed... we would be better off in the long run to not lol. Im not saying lose on purpose, but its a two edge sword. I want to win, but if we do then we will make the playoffs and be out in the 1st round and be out of the lotto, if we dont win... it sucks to watch but we get a lotto pick and add assets for the future.

There is no win in this unless our bench develops in to a magnificent one and we find a star.

PS... no Indiana Thread =(. Lillard has been hitting everything. i think the 2 day rest did wonders for him.

vCash
    AND not in our forum but other blazer fans are embarrassed we barely beat CHAR, but they are leading NY Knicks at half, they are capable of getting hot. they are much improved than last year, especially Kemba Walker, looking like he was deserving of his pick, i remember wanting to trade up to get him. However, i rather lillard.