20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Miami Dolphins

1 5.00%
  • San Francisco 49ers

19 95.00%
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    If Walker doesn't drop Alex's pass in the Arizona game Alex is a perfect 19-19.

And to the bold....BINGO! Same thing happened with Alex, but he got blamed for holding on to the ball too long or checking down.

What about all the dropped passes for Alex? It's the same damn thing. And Kaep threw the ball way too ****ing hard for Vernon to catch. That was just as much on Kaep as it was Davis. And wtf was Kaep throwing the ball there for anyways? Great coverage on a 2 yard out when we needed a **** load more to go...bad decision all around on that pass
    Completely agree with this. I don't like any passes like that on a 3d and long. I'd much rather a throw away that Davis take an unnecessary hit. Especially like that where his ribs could easily have been exposed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    Completely agree with this. I don't like any passes like that on a 3d and long. I'd much rather a throw away that Davis take an unnecessary hit. Especially like that where his ribs could easily have been exposed.
    I'd rather we just did a screen pass or a draw
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I'd rather we just did a screen pass or a draw
    Yeah. If it's 3d and 15 or something, I say chuck one deep. kaep can throw the ball 70+ yds anyway. Just bring it a couple 3 WR and run a "shot" play. If they start dropping all their guys and expecting that on 3d and long...then they can start using that underneath play with Crabtree where the play is designed for the WRs to block anyway.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445