• Miami Dolphins

1 5.00%
  • San Francisco 49ers

19 95.00%
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:24568743
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Even better idea...why don't we use Nutty's credit card, your discount, and send the purchases to my address
    Hmmm that could be dangerous for you, I see alot of sex toys going by at work. Top selling stuff probably is DVDs, games, CDs, books, and then lube/dildos...not even kidding.
    Maybe that's what he's hoping for... If he get a big dark colored one he can send it to lol so he can paint a #7 on it and cuddle with it at night
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Maybe that's what he's hoping for... If he get a big dark colored one he can send it to lol so he can paint a #7 on it and cuddle with it at night
    Oh man I did it now.

vCash
    I have a good feeling about the patriots game I really do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Thanks for the idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by 49ers_hobbs19 View Post
    I have a good feeling about the patriots game I really do.
    I do too. But we can't sleep on the Dolphins, and we need Kaepernick to have a great game so his confidence is booming going into NE.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    The Niners had better destroy these ****ers. Kaep needs to have himself a game to avoid another controversy.

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    I guess that whole "going with the hot hand" was just a bunch of BS from Harbaugh because after yesterday's game against the Rams, Kaepernick is anything but hot and Alex led this team to a 6-2 record. He was also playing some good football and was the "hot" QB going into the first games against the Rams.

I hate to say this, but the Miami Dolphins have a horrible offense, but has a tough run defense (8th) while having one of the worst pass defenses (27th). They may have to win this through the air and I don't think Kaep does it this game.

Miami wins this game in a low scoring game similar to the Rams' game. I'm going with 17-13.

vCash
    It was BS, Kaepernick is Harbaugh's guy.

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    Alex for sure doesn't have the hot hand. He hasn't even completed a pass in 3 games.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    I guess that whole "going with the hot hand" was just a bunch of BS from Harbaugh because after yesterday's game against the Rams, Kaepernick is anything but hot and Alex led this team to a 6-2 record. He was also playing some good football and was the "hot" QB going into the first games against the Rams.

I hate to say this, but the Miami Dolphins have a horrible offense, but has a tough run defense (8th) while having one of the worst pass defenses (27th). They may have to win this through the air and I don't think Kaep does it this game.

Miami wins this game in a low scoring game similar to the Rams' game. I'm going with 17-13.
    If we do have to win this one through the air you think Alex gives us a better chance at that over Kaep?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post

Whens the last time we lost 2 games in a row? Never under Harbaugh? I think that says enough
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Whens the last time we lost 2 games in a row? Never under Harbaugh? I think that says enough
    It does say he's great at not letting the landslide go like Nolan and Singletary did. I don't understand how they get so complacent and outcoached though. One thing that may have effected the game although it's a weak excuse...the game was a 1EST kickoff last week. This one is obviously not being a home gaem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    It does say he's great at not letting the landslide go like Nolan and Singletary did. I don't understand how they get so complacent and outcoached though. One thing that may have effected the game although it's a weak excuse...the game was a 1EST kickoff last week. This one is obviously not being a home gaem.
    Early game, on the road, in a dome, it wasn't an easy game last year there either. We need to stop sleeping on the Rams both as a team and a fanbase.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Early game, on the road, in a dome, it wasn't an easy game last year there either. We need to stop sleeping on the Rams both as a team and a fanbase.
    They have a ton of draft picks coming too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    They have a ton of draft picks coming too.
    Yep, we like to pound our chests about our division being on the rise, but it comes with challenges now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    The team...I completely agree. All 32 teams have 53 professional football players on the roster so the whole "any given Sunday thing". The issue is...the Rams are one of the bottom 10 teams in the league. Fisher is an above average coach, but there is no excuse for blowing that game yesterday. The officials were bad for sure, but the game was lost in pre-game prep. And remember last year, the Niners were blowing them out. It was 34-10 I think when the Niners went to sleep. Jackson is a great player and so is....you see my point. They have some good players like Long, maybe Quinn in the future, but to a man the Niners are better up and down the roster. If the players and coaches prepare like the opponent can beat them...I feel confident they'll beat anybody. If they don't (which has happened repeatedly this year) I don't feel comfortable with them beating the Jaguars!

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast