Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should the 49ers start?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alex "The Phoenix" Smith

25 34.72%
  • Colin "The Future" Kaepernick.

47 65.28%
Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

49ers QB Thread V 1

If Alex smith is healthy next week, who gets the start? Collin is shredding the BEARS defense... The future might be now for you hers

P.s I'm not a 9er fan, but kapernick fan

vCash
    Kaep of course.

vCash
    We are all going to want Kap, but it will most likely be Smith for the rest of this year.

vCash

Exclamation 49ers: Kaepernick or Smith?

Who, when, and why? As small as the sample size is, Kaepernick shredded a top defense, but Smith has been dependable all season. Who would you rather see start? You already know my answer.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I've been one of the most ardent Smith supporters that there is over the years, but Colin Kaepernick has to be our starting QB going forward. If this was the Bills or Cardinals that he did this to, then I'd say stick with Alex, but he made the 2nd best defense in the league look like they didn't belong on the field. It's only one game, but he looked just as good as the elite QBs in the league (I'm not saying he's elite; just that he looked as good as the elite QBs in this one game). I'm in full support of Kaepernick being handed the starting position today.

vCash
    all I can say is wow, just wow.

I wouldn't be opposed to Kap starting.

vCash
    Let the Kaepernick Era begin!!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    CRAP!!!!!!! That's all I can say. He looked good, but playing devil's advocate the Bears didn't have really any tape on Kap. I think next season though will be Kap's turn to take over no matter what though.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I've been one of the most ardent Smith supporters that there is over the years, but Colin Kaepernick has to be our starting QB going forward. If this was the Bills or Cardinals that he did this to, then I'd say stick with Alex, but he made the 2nd best defense in the league look like they didn't belong on the field. It's only one game, but he looked just as good as the elite QBs in the league (I'm not saying he's elite; just that he looked as good as the elite QBs in this one game). I'm in full support of Kaepernick being handed the starting position today.
    Agreed. Can't really argue for Smith. CK was amazing. And he didn't even really use his legs. Scary when you think that he can also take off and go the distance. So impressive against a top defense

vCash
    Tape or no tape on CK the bears weren't going to change their ways. They made that well known.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Agreed. Can't really argue for Smith. CK was amazing. And he didn't even really use his legs. Scary when you think that he can also take off and go the distance. So impressive against a top defense
    I love Alex Smith. I always will. But, Alex Smith has never looked that good in a game. Kaepernick has to get the start moving forward.

vCash
    Sorry guys, I am going to go with Alex. There is 0% argument that Kap didn't just tear the Bears a new one, but... and this is a HUGE but, he was able to do so because both our Oline and Defense were playing out of their mind tonight.

Now, if Harbaugh starts Kap next week... then I won't even think about complaining. Kap is very likely to be a great QB, but there were plays that he called off then changed back to on and that was on as even he described it a Bears "base" defense. The Bears are great at taking the ball away tonight, and Kap nor any WR/TE/RB let them.

My head hurts from how much I was celebrating and jumping up and down to night. But Alex should start (IMHO), but if he get's hurt or falters... I know our season is still safe. All and all... it's a hell of a problem to have.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I love Alex Smith. I always will. But, Alex Smith has never looked that good in a game. Kaepernick has to get the start moving forward.
    Exactly what I was saying to people at the bar tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    If Alex is healthy, he'll start.

vCash
    Harbaugh said after the game that he: usually plays the guy with the hot hand, and we have two qb's with a hot hand.

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast