Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    vCash
    a beat reporter tweeted it no link yet

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Hmm ok thanks
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-father-died/

“Members of the media,” Gilbert writes, “[t]here are two people on this planet that have the ability to make talks happen between Jon Gruden and the Raiders, with regard to him allegedly taking over the football operations, and/or the position of head coach. Each of those individuals, owner Mark Davis and general manager Reggie McKenzie, wanted me to communicate that this rumor has no validity whatsoever. And for the record, I’m personally disgusted that Hub Arkush would spread such an untruth on the day our head coach, Dennis Allen, had to determine with his mom, his brother and sister, whether to take his dad off life support or wait and hope that he would regain consciousness. Dennis didn’t have an opportunity to say goodbye to his dad, but he did have an opportunity to take a phone call regarding Hub’s story.”

I didn’t consider Coach Allen’s personal situation when someone pointed out that Arkush had pushed the Gruden-to-Oakland rumor Tuesday afternoon on WSCR in Chicago. I should have. I likely helped make it a bigger story than it otherwise would have been, and I apologize to the Raiders and to Coach Allen for writing about the story on the same day his father passed.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    i think we are just covering it up now to appear sensitive to D.A.'s horrible situation. We will get gruden at seasons end...

im just joking calm down

vCash
    Thanks for posting that. Can we stop with the madness now? Lol
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-father-died/

ďMembers of the media,Ē Gilbert writes, ď[t]here are two people on this planet that have the ability to make talks happen between Jon Gruden and the Raiders, with regard to him allegedly taking over the football operations, and/or the position of head coach. Each of those individuals, owner Mark Davis and general manager Reggie McKenzie, wanted me to communicate that this rumor has no validity whatsoever. And for the record, Iím personally disgusted that Hub Arkush would spread such an untruth on the day our head coach, Dennis Allen, had to determine with his mom, his brother and sister, whether to take his dad off life support or wait and hope that he would regain consciousness. Dennis didnít have an opportunity to say goodbye to his dad, but he did have an opportunity to take a phone call regarding Hubís story.Ē

I didnít consider Coach Allenís personal situation when someone pointed out that Arkush had pushed the Gruden-to-Oakland rumor Tuesday afternoon on WSCR in Chicago. I should have. I likely helped make it a bigger story than it otherwise would have been, and I apologize to the Raiders and to Coach Allen for writing about the story on the same day his father passed.
    Powerful statement by Gilbert

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819