Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Gruden's name has been linked to every potential job opening from Bloomington High School to the Raiders.

His agent has set the bar for rumor mongering, I don't believe he is coming back, nor would I personally care to see it.

vCash
    BG this should be moved or deleted... Enough already....

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    I lierally just heard it on ESPN radio. It could be in the works.

vCash
    Jon Gruden's Agent is a ****ing Genius.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash

Pro Football Weekly: Jon Gruden in line to rejoin the Raiders in a "prominent" role

I heard about this at the beauty salon this morning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SC_RAIDER View Post
    I'm listening, and I didn't hear a damned thing.

vCash
    There is literally a huge thread on this rumor.

McGOAT

vCash
    If true, Its complete bs. Dennis Allen's father just passed, in those situation any organization with a shred of class would be circling the wagons and backing their guy. Even if Davis is planning on trumping McKenzie and made this overture not only does the timing stink but so does his judgement.

I get that he was never in favor of Al's treatment of Gruden, I get that he believed letting Gruden walk was a mistake, but he should be beyond that now. He either should have made a full court press, pulled out all the stops and got Gruden signed on before Allen was hired, or allowed Hue Jackson to coach one more season and kept Gruden on ice for a potential return in 2013.

He committed to Mckenzie and the direction he wants to take this franchise, when you make such commitments and cannot stick to them, you are a flake...Gruden will not offer a quicker remedy for what ails the Raiders, only solid decisions and fortitude will clean up this mess.

We will know the validity of this by kickoff tomorrow. McKenzie will either quash this and stand behind his young coach, or Tommy Boy will illustrate a Dan Synder like infatuation with meddling.

vCash
    What if this is true...What if Allens father had been sick for a while and Allen and McKenzie have had a talk about how Allen needs to be closer to home and family. So maybe Reggie knew that it was a must to start looking into coaches. So why not start with someone the organization knows... Who Knows stuff like this happens all the time.

Still though Prayers are with Allen and his family.

vCash
    Are we there yet?

-Stork

vCash
    Isn't this enough?

Un****ingbelievable.

Close the thread!
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SC_RAIDER View Post
    No it's not.

When Gruden goes somewhere other than the Raiders, don't be all pissed off calling him a traitor.

Just sayin.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    95.7 the game is saying rumors are legit.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    If true, Its complete bs. Dennis Allen's father just passed, in those situation any organization with a shred of class would be circling the wagons and backing their guy. Even if Davis is planning on trumping McKenzie and made this overture not only does the timing stink but so does his judgement.

I get that he was never in favor of Al's treatment of Gruden, I get that he believed letting Gruden walk was a mistake, but he should be beyond that now. He either should have made a full court press, pulled out all the stops and got Gruden signed on before Allen was hired, or allowed Hue Jackson to coach one more season and kept Gruden on ice for a potential return in 2013.

He committed to Mckenzie and the direction he wants to take this franchise, when you make such commitments and cannot stick to them, you are a flake...Gruden will not offer a quicker remedy for what ails the Raiders, only solid decisions and fortitude will clean up this mess.

We will know the validity of this by kickoff tomorrow. McKenzie will either quash this and stand behind his young coach, or Tommy Boy will illustrate a Dan Synder like infatuation with meddling.
    The sentiments on the timing have been echoed by a few others by this point.

I'm actually surprised the organization hasn't come out and squashed the rumors - with all that's going on with DA, I really thought they would have.

vCash
    thats all i hear gruden this gruden that if d.a aint comming back the name that i would love to hear come to the raiders is bill cowher and he would bring pitt defense cord gruden is like the fine azz chick we dont kno how we got lucky with her it happend 1 time but will never happen again stop already dammmmmmm!!!!!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast