Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Maybe they were sharing their favorite fast food resturant.
    Maybe they were just catching up on old times?

The report is absolute nonsense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Well have to wait and see, I would love it , when the story broke I was like " HELL YEAH" but now, I hate to say it but widow might be right, " Just a pipe dream" My apoligies widow...
    lol, way to edit ur post. Thought they were negotiating a contract? :P
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    You guys, this "rumor " is all over Yahoo. "Trending"

Can this be true????? I'm starting to believe this stuff. lol
    Yeah i saw it to but i just don't trust yahoo when it comes to things like this i want to hear this from the boys at espn or the nfl network the raiders need to address this because true or not this story is starting to spread like wildfire causing the hopes of the nation to go sky high kill it or confirm it Mark D. This is starting to feel like torture. Come on home Chucky and take your rightful place as the true leader of the silver and black.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Yeah i saw it to but i just don't trust yahoo when it comes to things like this i want to hear this from the boys at espn or the nfl network the raiders need to address this because true or not this story is starting to spread like wildfire causing the hopes of the nation to go sky high kill it or confirm it Mark D. This is starting to feel like torture. Come on home Chucky and take your rightful place as the true leader of the silver and black.
    I'm surprised the Raiders haven't debunked this already, to be honest.

There's no way they're unaware, right? No way an article on PFT gets 'missed' or 'overlooked' by a professional organization.

The head coach's father just died, yet they're allowing these rumors to float? It's not a good way to run things, IMO.

So, as originally stated... I'm surprised the organization has not yet debunked this myth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I'm surprised the Raiders haven't debunked this already, to be honest.

There's no way they're unaware, right? No way an article on PFT gets 'missed' or 'overlooked' by a professional organization.

The head coach's father just died, yet they're allowing these rumors to float? It's not a good way to run things, IMO.

So, as originally stated... I'm surprised the organization has not yet debunked this myth.
    That is what is so shocking. Your going to allow these kind of rumors?? Dennis' dad just died. It just doesn't seem appropriate at this time.

But I want to believe !!! lol

vCash
    They are not addressing it, as it is complete BS and there is no need....

Keep massaging your blue balls guys, this ain't happenin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    They are not addressing it, as it is complete BS and there is no need....

Keep massaging your blue balls guys, this ain't happenin
    Yeah, the "real" media is starting to debunk the myth.

I'm a little disappointed that the Raider organization didn't get out in front of the story and emphatically deny it.

While denying those rumors... how about a public statement that DA will be back, ticket sales be damned, and it's incumbent upon the players to step up and get the job done?

Well, whatever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Yeah, the "real" media is starting to debunk the myth.

I'm a little disappointed that the Raider organization didn't get out in front of the story and emphatically deny it.

While denying those rumors... how about a public statement that DA will be back, ticket sales be damned, and it's incumbent upon the players to step up and get the job done?

Well, whatever.

The Raiders are intelligent enough to not give a ****

Anyone whom believes this is retarded. Don't get me wrong, I understand you guys all want Chucky back, but this report is retarded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    The Raiders are intelligent enough to not give a ****

Anyone whom believes this is retarded. Don't get me wrong, I understand you guys all want Chucky back, but this report is retarded.
    Did you see the video I posted - the actual 'initial' report?

"Breaking news" - LMAO. What a joke!

It was sad to watch it, frankly.

vCash
    ^^^^^I agree. People are so desperate to get Chucky back, they'll believe any rumor linking him and the Raiders. I want him back, too, but it ain't happenin'.

vCash
    yeah ok fellas, when we lose out the season tell me how DA is safe....9 consecutive loses..a season where we only beat one team with a winning record and two that were equally as bad?
    a season where 10 of our games where against teams with a losing record and all we could muster is 3 wins...You guys are nice as hell,If I didnt have my own place id like to work for ya!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    yeah ok fellas, when we lose out the season tell me how DA is safe....9 consecutive loses..a season where we only beat one team with a winning record and two that were equally as bad?
    a season where 10 of our games where against teams with a losing record and all we could muster is 3 wins...You guys are nice as hell,If I didnt have my own place id like to work for ya!

Should I bring up HOF coaches that had terrible first seasons?

Because I'd imagine most wouldn't have done much better with this squad their first season either...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    lol, way to edit ur post. Thought they were negotiating a contract? :P
    Its still there, that was joke its on page 13 ...Thats why I put LOL..
    [

vCash
    I just saw a person post on another site that napoleon kaufman tweeted that chucky's not coming back to the black hole....sorry...can anyone confirm this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Maybe they were sharing their favorite fast food resturant.
    Or favorite sports bar

Chuckie's is Rickys in San Leandro, a Raiders bar
    A few minutes later, Lincoln Kennedy to Charles Woodson: “What are they reviewing? It was a fumble”.
    Greg Biekert to Kennedy and Woodson: “They’re going to overturn it because they’re taking too long and we’re the Raiders”.[
    SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast