Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You guys, this "rumor " is all over Yahoo. "Trending"

Can this be true????? I'm starting to believe this stuff. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    You guys, this "rumor " is all over Yahoo. "Trending"

Can this be true????? I'm starting to believe this stuff. lol

I woke up this morning and saw it on yahoo before I could even go to profootballtalk or rotoworld

I WAS SHOCKED , bc then I knew it wasn't just a football gossip rumor,

it was #1 on yahoo search engines this morning, this thing has legs ,

MCKENZIE IS THE ONLY THING IN THE WAY OF GRUDEN COMING BACK.

MARK DAVIS PULL THE POWER MOVE AND GET RID OF MCKENZIE & ALLEN ,

give gruden a blank check and control over everything, sit back and watch the Raiders rise with him AGAIN .

although I think grudens agent bob lamonte also reps John fox, i dunno if he wants to put gruden in the same division with him, or maybe he does, bc raiders - broncos spiced rivalry is more $$$ for everyone, agents, teams, league , etc...

seriously though , i know rookie allen is a good coach, maybe he needs time, he will prob be good,

but right now carson palmer can be that rich gannon. the salary cap will be cleaned up next year, more draft picks,

this is grudens team to takeover.

unbelievable if it happens, i doubt it , i live in reality,

and gruden - Raiders part 2 is a movie.

vCash
    yup, all over Yahoo.... The Return of Chucky !!!!
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    yup, all over Yahoo.... The Return of Chucky !!!!
    Nah... the whole story goes back to a single source who nobody has ever heard of.

The second someone credible says something about it, I'll start to pay attention.

But given DA's current circumstances, this is more then a little screwed up, IMO.

vCash
    I'm really at a lose right now, Most of you are sounding as though a force higher than thou is about to free us and lead us to the promise land.

vCash
    As much as I want Chucky back, this is nothing but "hot air" I'm afraid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by REALTALK_OF_LA View Post

MCKENZIE IS THE ONLY THING IN THE WAY OF GRUDEN COMING BACK.

MARK DAVIS PULL THE POWER MOVE AND GET RID OF MCKENZIE & ALLEN
    I sit across the stadium from Mark's suite. He is usually there the entire game. After Jon lit the flame Mark left and did not return until just before half time.

I wonder what they were talking about?
    A few minutes later, Lincoln Kennedy to Charles Woodson: “What are they reviewing? It was a fumble”.
    Greg Biekert to Kennedy and Woodson: “They’re going to overturn it because they’re taking too long and we’re the Raiders”.[
    SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Former NFL coach Jon Gruden is in talks to return to the Oakland Raiders, Pro Football Weekly reported on Tuesday.

They read the same story we did. No new news to report on the situation. Everyone is going off the same report we read and the rumor is spreading like an STD. And I don't see in what fashion he would come back if not HC.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    Former NFL coach Jon Gruden is in talks to return to the Oakland Raiders, Pro Football Weekly reported on Tuesday.

They read the same story we did. No new news to report on the situation. Everyone is going off the same report we read and the rumor is spreading like an STD. And I don't see in what fashion he would come back if not HC.
    Great point. Here's the report.

The report comes from two guys I've never heard of - from the faltering "Pro Football Weekly" -- it's a video.

LINK

In summation - the Raiders have contacted Gruden, there has been contact in both directions.

Two interesting notes :

1) They mentioned "the widow" Carol Davis. That I found curious.

2) They mentioned that Al tried to hire Reggie to be the GM of the Raiders while Al was still alive. Reggie's pretty safe, per the report. (THAT might be true, since Reggie was the #1 choice within a week of AD's death)

If I had to bet, I would say, with 99% certanty, that this is a desperate website / newspaper throwing up noise to get some attention - nothing more, nothing less.

They were careful to note that this was a "developing story" - that way, when it all goes wrong, and it will, they can claim that they were just reporting on a "fluid" situation.

Typical attention seeking attention of the digital media hacks. Damn shame some fans are going to think this is legitimate, but it is what it is.
    Last edited by Shred003; 12-05-2012 at 11:57 AM.

vCash
    Y'all are ******** if you think just because its on yahoo it's true lol

I'm just sayin.

One guy starts a rumor that he KNOWS raider fans will go ape **** over so sites like yahoo etc will get more attention anyway.

I'll believe it once its on raiders.com
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    ^^ They were working out the contract...lol

vCash
    ^Agreed^ some people talk like he already signed a contract and is back. Probably the young-ins. When it is reported Gruden is back in town to talk contract negotiations and not to simply light the torch, then we can assume he will be back. Rumors, Rumors, and more Rumors.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Well have to wait and see, I would love it , when the story broke I was like " HELL YEAH" but now, I hate to say it but widow might be right, " Just a pipe dream" My apoligies widow...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    ^Agreed^ some people talk like he already signed a contract and is back. Probably the young-ins. When it is reported Gruden is back in town to talk contract negotiations and not to simply light the torch, then we can assume he will be back. Rumors, Rumors, and more Rumors.
    Exactly
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1951 View Post
    I sit across the stadium from Mark's suite. He is usually there the entire game. After Jon lit the flame Mark left and did not return until just before half time.

I wonder what they were talking about?
    Maybe they were sharing their favorite fast food resturant.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast