Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Sounds like he has knowledge on advanced statistics. There's nobody better to pair him with than Len. I'm really anxious to hear these guys.

vCash
    Gonna miss Bob but, will take popular opinion that this guy is good.

vCash
    This Twitter account is almost entirely Jim Deshaies quotes.

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash

Can we please do something exciting this off season? I was really hoping for a fan favorite for this like Plesac, Grace, or Sutcliffe. Oh well.

OOTP TKO League Milwaukee Brewers 2010-2032:
    2011-1655, .549 Win %
    10 NL Central Titles, 2 Wild Card 12 Total Playoff Appearances
    1 World Series Title (2021)

Now you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet: I will end you.

-Malcolm Reynolds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Str1fe5 View Post

Can we please do something exciting this off season? I was really hoping for a fan favorite for this like Plesac, Grace, or Sutcliffe. Oh well.
    Most felt the same after Kasper was hired...Brenly too come to think of it... Deshaies is a perfect fit for Len and this organization as a whole- youngish broadcaster with tons of pop culture info and borderline saber head... You'll grow to love him...
    Ombudsman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABTY7 View Post
    Most felt the same after Kasper was hired...Brenly too come to think of it... Deshaies is a perfect fit for Len and this organization as a whole- youngish broadcaster with tons of pop culture info and borderline saber head... You'll grow to love him...
    Could be, but this team has just been so boring. There's literally nothing to get excited about, not even rumors.

OOTP TKO League Milwaukee Brewers 2010-2032:
    2011-1655, .549 Win %
    10 NL Central Titles, 2 Wild Card 12 Total Playoff Appearances
    1 World Series Title (2021)

Now you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet: I will end you.

-Malcolm Reynolds

vCash
    Could be, but this team has just been so boring. There's literally nothing to get excited about, not even rumors.
    You suffering from Mako poisoning? **** you do with the Str1fe5 we know and love? Boring is pacing back and forth in the Sunken Gelnika using Morph materia. You want a rumor? Here.

vCash
    At first I didn't like Len and Bob, but they grew on me. Hopefully the same happens.

vCash

SMH. Those all would have been NIGHTMARE hires (for various reasons). Absolute nightmares.

Plesac is an annoying spaz. Grace is an ignorant drunk. Sutcliffe is a meatball (who is also a liability to be drunk on air).

vCash
    Bruce Miles:

#Cubs and WGN-TV to introduce new TV analyst Jim Deshaies at 10 a.m. news conference Wednesday at Wrigley.

vCash
    Best part of the Astros. Amirite?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Bruce Miles:

Jim Deshaies: "I believe in advanced metrics." #Cubs

Deshaies says challenge of sabermetrics on [broadcasts] is to "put it in context and help explain the game to people." Len does this well. #Cubs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234