Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    LOL im really cheesing at this point bro. you're posts are gold. I could really give a rats *** about baseball, so enjoy that ring IMHO baseball shouldn't even be a sport, more like a hobby like miniature golf and laser tag, but cool story nonetheless. i'd love to see a niner/Texan bowl too to watch JJ put his goonch on either one of your HOF qb's mouthpiece. fingers crossed!

oh and when you're only throwing 20 balls a game how hard can it really be to complete 12? LOL matt schaub isn't elite, I know this who are you trying to convince? he's more than serviceable however and he did throw for 527 yards in a game this year. what did smith do? except get knocked the F out and then sat in the corner. yup real MVP candidate.
    LOL Smith took his team to the NFC Championship Game by the way how many playoff games has Schaub even played in???

What did Schaub do against the Patriots? My QB threw for 4 TDs and was up 31-3 at 1 point. I'm not worried about the Texans. The Texans lost to Green Bay at home 42-24. This same Green Bay Team the 49ers beat IN GREEN BAY 30-22 and they were totally healthy then.

Then the Texans got embarrassed by the Patriots 42-14. Like I said we were up on this same team 31-3 and went on to beat them. I could point out how the Texans barely beat the lowly jets by 6 while we destroyed them 34-0 or the Bills that you beat by 12 we beat 45-3.

I could show you why our defense is better (#5 and #3) or why Frank Gore isbetter (# 9th in the league in yards-per-carry vs Arian Fosters pedestrian 27th in the league I mean behind guys like Bilal Powell and Vick Ballard), I can list a number of reasons why the Texans aren't really a threat to the 49ers.

But really it comes down to 1 reason. The Texans have the garbage known as Matt Schaub at QB. The biggest choker since Lebron James, maybe more so. At least Lebron has ACTUALLY made the playoffs. Schaub, as seen on prime-time this year and many others, can win in the big game. He is not clutch and will lose a game really quick much faster than he could ever win it.

It's ok though you have fun celebrating your 2nd division title ever and 2nd postseason appearance. The 49ers will sit back look at their 18 division titles, 25 playoff appearances, and 5 Super Bowl Rings and just enjoy the pursuit for ring #6 as the NFL's best team.
    Last edited by WhiteSoxGod; 12-20-2012 at 03:44 AM.

vCash
    why do you hate Schaub so much?
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    why do you hate Schaub so much?
    Because Schaub gets a pass like no one else I have ever seen. The guy deserves to be cut yet he got an extension. He didn't deserve the job in Houston and hasn't done much to keep it.

And before Texans' fans go off about yards, yards are garbage and mean nothing. He is a 32 yr old QB that has never made the post-season, is a statue in the pocket, chokes in big games, and without the scheme he has played in & without Andre Johnson the guy would not have done the very little things he has done.

Do we hear about this guy's ineptitude......EVER? No he gets a ****ing pass and I'm not sure why?

Look at some big time games: Green Bay this year, New England, Oakland last year, the Titans.....the list goes on and on for games he has lost for the Texans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    LOL Smith took his team to the NFC Championship Game by the way how many playoff games has Schaub even played in???

What did Schaub do against the Patriots? My QB threw for 4 TDs and was up 31-3 at 1 point. I'm not worried about the Texans. The Texans lost to Green Bay at home 42-24. This same Green Bay Team the 49ers beat IN GREEN BAY 30-22 and they were totally healthy then.

Then the Texans got embarrassed by the Patriots 42-14. Like I said we were up on this same team 31-3 and went on to beat them. I could point out how the Texans barely beat the lowly jets by 6 while we destroyed them 34-0 or the Bills that you beat by 12 we beat 45-3.

I could show you why our defense is better (#5 and #3) or why Frank Gore isbetter (# 9th in the league in yards-per-carry vs Arian Fosters pedestrian 27th in the league I mean behind guys like Bilal Powell and Vick Ballard), I can list a number of reasons why the Texans aren't really a threat to the 49ers.

But really it comes down to 1 reason. The Texans have the garbage known as Matt Schaub at QB. The biggest choker since Lebron James, maybe more so. At least Lebron has ACTUALLY made the playoffs. Schaub, as seen on prime-time this year and many others, can win in the big game. He is not clutch and will lose a game really quick much faster than he could ever win it.

It's ok though you have fun celebrating your 2nd division title ever and 2nd postseason appearance. The 49ers will sit back look at their 18 division titles, 25 playoff appearances, and 5 Super Bowl Rings and just enjoy the pursuit for ring #6 as the NFL's best team.

you do realize the Niners lost to the Vikings and Rams right...i much rather the Texans be blown out by two superbowl caliber teams, learn from it and improve, than lose to two subpar teams, and tie with one of them too.

And yea Smith sucks, thaths why hes on the bench...and to say hes better than Schaub is just being blinded by hatred. You sound very unitelligent football wise.

The Texans beat the teams they are supposed to beat...cant say the same about the Niners bro...
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    And dont compare the Niners long history to the Texans 10 year history...you sound like a cowboys fan, seriously help yourself and keep quiet.
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    you do realize the Niners lost to the Vikings and Rams right...i much rather the Texans be blown out by two superbowl caliber teams, learn from it and improve, than lose to two subpar teams, and tie with one of them too.

And yea Smith sucks, thaths why hes on the bench...and to say hes better than Schaub is just being blinded by hatred. You sound very unitelligent football wise.

The Texans beat the teams they are supposed to beat...cant say the same about the Niners bro...
    LOL, division games are generally tougher games. Vikings are a good team but regardless. We didn't get blown out in any of those games.

You win games you are supposed to win or teams you are supposed to beat? What does that mean, aren't you supposed to win all of them, shouldn't you want to beat every team? And how do you decide it's a game you are not supposed to win? So a primetime game against the NFL's elite, those are the games you take off, decide you're not supposed to win?

That sounds like a Matt Schaub way of thinking if I ever heard one. WAIT WAIT ONE DAMN MINUTE!!! MATT IS THAT YOU??? It is you, you sly dog. You almost got me until I heard the part about teams you are supposed to beat.

Now Matt let's look at the numbers:

QB Rating: Alex Smith is higher (#3 in the league)
    QBR: Alex Smith is higher
    TD-to-INT Ratio: Alex Smith is higher
    COMPLETION %: Alex Smith is higher (#1 in the league)
    PLAYOFF APPEARANCES: Alex Smith is Higher
    PLAYOFF WINS: Alex Smith is higher
    COMEBACK WINS: Alex Smith is higher

Now he got benched because unfortunately he had a concussion and well Kaepernick is damn good in his own right. Now ask yourself this Matt, if a guy with his numbers like his when he has outperformed you in all these categories AND actually made the playoffs (taking the 49ers to the NFC Championship Game) can get benched. It kinda supports my theory that a guy with your stats and let's say :issue" should not only be benched but probably cut. No but some how you not only got a pass, you got an extension.

vCash
    LOL, division games are generally tougher games. Vikings are a good team but regardless. We didn't get blown out in any of those games.

You win games you are supposed to win or teams you are supposed to beat? What does that mean, aren't you supposed to win all of them, shouldn't you want to beat every team? And how do you decide it's a game you are not supposed to win? So a primetime game against the NFL's elite, those are the games you take off, decide you're not supposed to win?

That sounds like a Matt Schaub way of thinking if I ever heard one. WAIT WAIT ONE DAMN MINUTE!!! MATT IS THAT YOU??? It is you, you sly dog. You almost got me until I heard the part about teams you are supposed to beat.

Now Matt let's look at the numbers:

QB Rating: Alex Smith is higher (#3 in the league)
    QBR: Alex Smith is higher
    TD-to-INT Ratio: Alex Smith is higher
    COMPLETION %: Alex Smith is higher (#1 in the league)
    PLAYOFF APPEARANCES: Alex Smith is Higher
    PLAYOFF WINS: Alex Smith is higher
    COMEBACK WINS: Alex Smith is higher

Now he got benched because unfortunately he had a concussion and well Kaepernick is damn good in his own right. Now ask yourself this Matt, if a guy with his numbers like his when he has outperformed you in all these categories AND actually made the playoffs (taking the 49ers to the NFC Championship Game) can get benched. It kinda supports my theory that a guy with your stats and let's say :issue" should not only be benched but probably cut. No but some how you not only got a pass, you got an extension.
    Smiths stats are bogus, everyone knows it. Stats wise hes a top 3 qb, is he really? No where near it.

and yea didnt the Niners get completely destroy the Niners...something like 24-3? Not even a touchdown? really? That amazing qb you have couldnt get a touchdown? or at least into fieldgoal range more than once? hahaha ridiculous bro, that is unexusable.

Im not being a homer here when I say i think anyone would tae Schuab over Smith...excluding you ofcoarse, who could pass up those numbers right lol

come on WSG, tae the hater shades and homer shades off and be real...btw Schaub WON us 2 games this year where we were behind multiple possesions in the fourth quarter, Jags, Lions, idc who...he WON THE GAME FOR US! period...Proved your idiotic theory wrong
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    No no no bro let him rant. I copy his posts and paste them in other forums and have fun. We laugh with you white not at you (wink) everyone agrees your self serving statistical analysis is something to behold. The Texans suck and forever will. Schaub is the worst qb in history and frank gore is better than arian foster because of ypc and exposed Houston for losing to champions while the niners lose to laughingstocks. Soon funny.

You look good in those red and gold blinders. Keep up the good work! Oh and I'm sure Alex smith will win MVP next year for another team. Or not since he's only good because he's a 49er.

Lmao when keeping it homer goes real,REAL wrong!

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    what is going on in this thread???? WhiteSoxGod.... calm down.

(1) What happened to Smith is unfortunate. He is an okay QB, but he earned his job in SF more than any other QB has earned their job in recent years. He played fantastic for them, won game after game after game, protected the ball better than any other NFL QB, and even proved he could make big plays to win big games when they needed it and was two punt returns away from taking them to the SB, and probably winning it.

(2) I think Kaepernick will flop sooner or later.

(3) Schaub isn't anywhere near as bad as you think

(4) Schaub is better than Smith.

Calm down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Tillman and Sherman ( without suspension) are both ahead of Peterson.
    PP21 Is better IMO than those 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Smiths stats are bogus, everyone knows it. Stats wise hes a top 3 qb, is he really? No where near it.

and yea didnt the Niners get completely destroy the Niners...something like 24-3? Not even a touchdown? really? That amazing qb you have couldnt get a touchdown? or at least into fieldgoal range more than once? hahaha ridiculous bro, that is unexusable.

Im not being a homer here when I say i think anyone would tae Schuab over Smith...excluding you ofcoarse, who could pass up those numbers right lol

come on WSG, tae the hater shades and homer shades off and be real...btw Schaub WON us 2 games this year where we were behind multiple possesions in the fourth quarter, Jags, Lions, idc who...he WON THE GAME FOR US! period...Proved your idiotic theory wrong
    LOL I know even know what the bolded part means. Schaub did not win you the game at Jacksonville. He threw the int that gave the ball back to them. If not for Andre taking a 5 yard dump off 60 yards to the house Texans lose. They also gave up 30+ points for 4 straight games to teams like Jacksonville.

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    No no no bro let him rant. I copy his posts and paste them in other forums and have fun. We laugh with you white not at you (wink) everyone agrees your self serving statistical analysis is something to behold. The Texans suck and forever will. Schaub is the worst qb in history and frank gore is better than arian foster because of ypc and exposed Houston for losing to champions while the niners lose to laughingstocks. Soon funny.

You look good in those red and gold blinders. Keep up the good work! Oh and I'm sure Alex smith will win MVP next year for another team. Or not since he's only good because he's a 49er.

Lmao when keeping it homer goes real,REAL wrong!
    I never saidd Houston sucks, hell I picked them to go to the super Bowl despite Matt Schaub. I did that because of the defense, but that defense has been terrible lately.

As far as Arian Foster vs Frank Gore. It's not just ypc, Gore is #2 RB in yards after contact behind Adrian Peterson. Gore is severly underrated it's quite hilarious. And really theyre so close it's a push either back can produce.

There's no homerism, just because you choose to ignore the stats. Laugh all you want fact is this might be the first year Matt Schaub plays in the playoffs at 32 years old. I just hope the Texans and 49ers make the super Bowl then we will see once and for all Schaub's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade>Kobe View Post
    what is going on in this thread???? WhiteSoxGod.... calm down.

(1) What happened to Smith is unfortunate. He is an okay QB, but he earned his job in SF more than any other QB has earned their job in recent years. He played fantastic for them, won game after game after game, protected the ball better than any other NFL QB, and even proved he could make big plays to win big games when they needed it and was two punt returns away from taking them to the SB, and probably winning it.

(2) I think Kaepernick will flop sooner or later.

(3) Schaub isn't anywhere near as bad as you think

(4) Schaub is better than Smith.

Calm down.
    LOL I'm always calm.

1. Everything said is true,but Kaepernick just has highly impressive tools and is a great QB. Sad to see what happened to Alex but I'm team first.

2. I do not think so. I think his natural talent will only add to his success as he gets more acclimated to starting in the NFL and our offense.

3. He really is though stats and numbers never lie.

4. No he's not, again facts, stats, analysis, and numbers never lie. Schaub is garbage like Oscar the grouch. You can put lipstick on a pig and put it in a dress but it's still a pig. All I know is Schaub better be getting Andre Johnson one hell of a Christmas gift.

vCash
    lol whitesoxgod

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    lol whitesoxgod
    You Know me Goku, I'm very consistent.

vCash
    You Know me Goku, I'm very consistent.
    yup and been proven wrong at the same time but ill let you cook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    yup and been proven wrong at the same time but ill let you cook
    ehhh not really though. Schaub has showed exactly what I said his deficiencies are. Actually he showed it twice: Green Bay and New England. When it's time to be clutch he chokes.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast