Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Benaforce View Post
    Add to his resume.

10 tackles (6 for a loss)
    1 FF
    3 Sacks

The MOST dominate defender in the league.
    + 4 QB hits.

This race is over, has been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    JJ Watt is hands down the defensive player of the year. If your dissing him you've obviously just watched games that he didn't play to his potential. The guy is everywhere, he stops the run, he puts pressure on the QB, he gets sacks. There is no way you can stop the dude.

vCash
    could quite possibly be the best season by a defender .. EVER.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    74 combined tackles
    19.5 sacks
    3 forced fumbles
    15 passes deflected

If you've watched the Texans play multiple times this year you'd know that he's constantly in the backfield putting pressure on Quarterbacks and right behind other guys when they get sacks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    74 combined tackles
    19.5 sacks
    3 forced fumbles
    15 passes deflected

If you've watched the Texans play multiple times this year you'd know that he's constantly in the backfield putting pressure on Quarterbacks and right behind other guys when they get sacks.
    Any clue what the most PDEF ina year is for a DL?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    could quite possibly be the best season by a defender .. EVER.
    I'm not sure I would go that far. I suppose he's up there.

Scary thing is he will be getting BETTER.

As more powerful steroids and HGH come out. kidding

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Any clue what the most PDEF ina year is for a DL?
    Im pretty sure its 13 by Reggie White but i dont have a source for that right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHebrewHammer View Post
    Im pretty sure its 13 by Reggie White but i dont have a source for that right now.
    I'll see what I can find.

vCash
    The stats dont lie.

vCash
    Who cares Texans are done in the playoffs. Pisses me off too picked them for the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Guy is a monster. This isn't meant as a diss, but there are some games where he just kind of doesn't show up, but I can see that being the opposing team intentionally going away from him/doubling him up all game, in which case the rest of the D usually blows up instead lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I'm not sure I would go that far. I suppose he's up there.

Scary thing is he will be getting BETTER.

As more powerful steroids and HGH come out. kidding
    If he gets near Brian Cushing. Everyone knows Cushing has used steroids since high school.

vCash
    look who crawled out from under his rock! how's that alex smith prediction workin' out for ya sport? LOL so much hate for the Texans within you, its comedic at this point. keep up the good work!

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    look who crawled out from under his rock! how's that alex smith prediction workin' out for ya sport? LOL so much hate for the Texans within you, its comedic at this point. keep up the good work!
    Ahh he's only the #3 QB in the NFL QB Rating and #1 in Pass Completion rate. Too bad we have 2 QBs better than Matt Schaub on our roster .

It's not hate it's the truth. Both primetime games the Texans played they got trounced. Matt Schaub shriveled in both games. For the record the 49ers went on the road to beat both teams that destroyed the Texans. Not only that they did it in the hardest places to win: Lambeau Field and New England in December.

I wish I were wrong, I desperately want a Texans/49ers Super Bowl. My friends I grew up with are all Astros fans. They want some revenge on me after that White Sox- Astros World Series. I want the 49ers to make em cry again like the White Sox did.
    Last edited by WhiteSoxGod; 12-19-2012 at 10:14 PM.

vCash
    LOL im really cheesing at this point bro. you're posts are gold. I could really give a rats *** about baseball, so enjoy that ring IMHO baseball shouldn't even be a sport, more like a hobby like miniature golf and laser tag, but cool story nonetheless. i'd love to see a niner/Texan bowl too to watch JJ put his goonch on either one of your HOF qb's mouthpiece. fingers crossed!

oh and when you're only throwing 20 balls a game how hard can it really be to complete 12? LOL matt schaub isn't elite, I know this who are you trying to convince? he's more than serviceable however and he did throw for 527 yards in a game this year. what did smith do? except get knocked the F out and then sat in the corner. yup real MVP candidate.
    Last edited by Verbal Christ; 12-19-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast