Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Broyles tears ACL, out for season

AnwarRichardson
    #Lions WR Ryan Broyles tore ACL in other knee. Out for #NFL season

vCash
    davebirkett
    Schwartz: "I certainly believe in second chances .. but you need to make the most of the opps you have .. In this case that didn't happen"
    Guess we'll be signing someone this week

vCash
    Imagine that.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Wide Receiver
    Deion Branch
    Mike Williams
    Chad Johnson
    Terrell Owens
    Mark Clayton
    Lee Evans
    Donte’ Stallworth
    Greg Camarillo
    Legedu Naanee
    Adrian Arrington
    Deon Butler
    Brett Swain
    Bryant Johnson
    Mike-Sims Walker
    http://thesidelineview.com/columns/c...agents-offense

vCash
    oh the Lions Luck

vCash
    Im sorry but Mayhew cmon man, you draft an ******* in Titus and now Ryan Broyles who is a fragile but decent WR I hope he comes back ready to play next year these past two draft are looking awful for Mayhew

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDetroitBlue View Post
    Im sorry but Mayhew cmon man, you draft an ******* in Titus and now Ryan Broyles who is a fragile but decent WR I hope he comes back ready to play next year these past two draft are looking awful for Mayhew
    It's not that he's fragile that he tore his ACL. Just bad luck. Titus is sure looking like a mistake, though.

Still want to see Robiskie get an extended look, but haven't seemed to use him at all. That's what's wrong with this offense. Any other QB will make use of the targets he has, we seem to ignore most of them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    It's not that he's fragile that he tore his ACL. Just bad luck. Titus is sure looking like a mistake, though.

Still want to see Robiskie get an extended look, but haven't seemed to use him at all. That's what's wrong with this offense. Any other QB will make use of the targets he has, we seem to ignore most of them
    I don't think I'm wrong here but Robiskie has been inactive for a couple weeks. Not sure how it's the QB's fault that Robiskie isn't even on the field.
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash
    Not trying to be that guy but doesn't this make Calvin more likely to get the record

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madhador View Post
    I don't think I'm wrong here but Robiskie has been inactive for a couple weeks. Not sure how it's the QB's fault that Robiskie isn't even on the field.
    I'm not saying that particular example, but even like Mike Thomas. Never seem to get him the ball (even though he'd prob drop it). I don't know, just seems like we only have plays designed for a select few and the rest are always the last option.

Hopefully Robiskie gets some playing time this week, he has good hands, so that's a plus.

And if we sign someone, I think it will be Deon Butler. Guy who can play the slot and we worked him out when Burleson first went down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by We_need_players View Post
    Not trying to be that guy but doesn't this make Calvin more likely to get the record
    I think it makes it more unlikely. Now we have no one at all who can step up and make plays on the other side of the field. Our 2nd best WR now is Tony Schefler...

vCash
    You got to be ****ing kidding me

vCash
    And is Schwartz serious with that comment? The **** is he trying to prove. Schwartzs comment really pisses me off. Is he really blaming Broyles with that injury, he couldn't have done anything to prevent it.

Man that is some unlucky crap for Broyles. Will he be able to play next season? We better not cut him or anything he is a good talent.

edit wow bjr don't confuse me like that, Schwartz was talking about Young.
    Last edited by rocket; 12-03-2012 at 02:56 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    And is Schwartz serious with that comment? The **** is he trying to prove.

Man that is some unlucky crap for Broyles. Will he be able to play next season? We better not cut him or anything he is a good talent.
    First people moan Schwartz never calls guys out... well that's basically what he's doing. Apparently Titus didn't grow up when he was around the team this week so he was sent packing again.

Why would we cut Broyles? We can always put him on PUP to start the season. Though he should be back

vCash

When's the last time we got some good news around here?

I say instead of throwing 2nd round picks at question-mark WRs, lets just pick up an undrafted FB or snatch one up in the 7th and actually adjust the offense a little. I miss seeing the I formation once in a while. I wouldn't even mind if Heller got put in there, or even Reiff lol

As far as that list of available WRs goes, ADRIAN ARRINGTON !!
    Last edited by GuySir; 12-03-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast