Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laek View Post
    Solid #2 RB to complement Reece. CUT DMC and sign Reece for way less.
    I hope the Raiders are ready to part ways with DMAC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    I think if he were given the opportunity to flourish into an important part of the offense, he would. He showed good vision and burst.

Yea can definitely see him sharing reps with dmc or reece or whoever they decide to stick with at rb...and i also agree with alot of you on the idea of using him as a hybrid fb/rb/maybe even te/wr on occasion to keep defenses off balance....hope somebody in our coaching staff realizes what us fans are seeing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    An undrafted free agent and a full back/TE hybrid.

-Stork
    ... and they're getting better production running the ball then the all-world, all-time, all-pro, "beast" top-5 pick.

I'm not upset that they're essentially over-achieving scrubs. I AM upset that Knapp didn't run the ball a whole lot more against Cleveland, since they were actually getting results.

Arian Foster was an undrafted RB, btw. RB is easily the most fickle position in the game -- first rounders fail and undrafted players succeed.

vCash
    Well it's Stewart so I don't know who Stuart is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PutInPryor View Post
    Well it's Stewart so I don't know who Stuart is
    We'll obviously you know exactly who it is im talking about so i dnt see why you would even waste ur time making a pointless remark? Plus i typed this thread up on my cell, sorry my mistake...

vCash
    It doesn't matter we don't stick to the run long enough for him to make an impact. Knapp needs replaced since when does being down by 10 mean abandon the run. Especially when you're finally getting results. He never should've been brought back and just may be the reason Allen doesn't succeed in Oakland.
    A photo from the stands for C. Woodson's return in Indy.

vCash
    Exactly why I say Allen doesnt know wtf he is doing. Knapp is hired after RM says oline. Is our strength we change that.

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

vCash
    Jeremy Stewart has come in at the right time for sure. I know he hasn't played much but still 25 Att 101 yard in 4 games for 4.0 a carry isn't too bad for a back up.
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsteRaider View Post
    Jeremy Stewart has come in at the right time for sure. I know he hasn't played much but still 25 Att 101 yard in 4 games for 4.0 a carry isn't too bad for a back up.
    I bet he gets some totes this week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    Yea can definitely see him sharing reps with dmc or reece or whoever they decide to stick with at rb...and i also agree with alot of you on the idea of using him as a hybrid fb/rb/maybe even te/wr on occasion to keep defenses off balance....hope somebody in our coaching staff realizes what us fans are seeing
    Could you imagine Payton Manning's audibles with our team's physical talent?

We could line up with a 2-TE I-formation with Moore (Ausberry at TE2, Reece at FB, RB) split out wide then shift to a single back, 3WR shotgun with Ausberry on the outside and Reece in the slot, then you could throw a screen to the RB with a TE and FB already out to block or a bubble screen to Moore with a FB already in the slot ready to block.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsteRaider View Post
    Stewart has been doing some work out there. I hope he's featured more prominenetly this week against Denver.

Not to hijack, but I can't understand why they're not running more. The Raiders have gained 305 on 66 carries in the pas three weeks - in that same stretch, Palmer has thrown 128 times.

Knapp needs to commit to the running game. Line 'em up and run at 'em 30 or 40 times; keep the offense on the field and keep the defense on the sidelines - where they belong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Could you imagine Payton Manning's audibles with our team's physical talent?

We could line up with a 2-TE I-formation with Moore (Ausberry at TE2, Reece at FB, RB) split out wide then shift to a single back, 3WR shotgun with Ausberry on the outside and Reece in the slot, then you could throw a screen to the RB with a TE and FB already out to block or a bubble screen to Moore with a FB already in the slot ready to block.
    I just almost jizzed myself at the thought! Haha but seriously though that would be atleast an automatic first down every time lol....i doubt crapp, excuse me, knapp has that kind of vision though lol

vCash
    ^^^me too... God I hope we bring in a new OC. Really....in not super pissed at knapp, but my lord Reece is an unreal utility talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Proving further the OL is not the issue

DMC is the problem, Palmers accuracy, and knapps play calling are the problems.
    I am gonna have to disagree with you on CP3's accuracy just a bit. How many drops have the WRs/TEs/RBs had, and 3-5 have turned into INTs? Sure the INTs vs ATL and Cleveland were his fault, and against TB as well, but his comp. % would be A LOT higher w/o all those drops. He's the only thing standing betwixt us and 0-12.

vCash
    ^ sad but true lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast