Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    I am gonna have to disagree with you on CP3's accuracy just a bit. How many drops have the WRs/TEs/RBs had, and 3-5 have turned into INTs? Sure the INTs vs ATL and Cleveland were his fault, and against TB as well, but his comp. % would be A LOT higher w/o all those drops. He's the only thing standing betwixt us and 0-12.
    Not going to deny that, but he throws a terrible ball man. It's not like his accuracy issues showed up in Oakland. Last week in the second half, I wanted to smash the TV when he threw the ball right to the DB... that killed a drive and was our time to take the lead. The majority of his INT's are right to the DB and WTF throws... And half the drops, while I agree should be cut down, are due to poor ball placement. Watch a NO game... Brees has great placement, and no matter what his WR's all come down with the ball. The continuity is what makes their relationship so great, and keeps the WR's looking for the ball constantly.

vCash
    Throws a terrible ball? Wha? Did you see the throw to Streator? Sure, he throws one occasionally, but it's not like he's throwing at their feet one throw, and then air mailing it the next.....you're still stuck in the Jawalrus days....LOL

Look, I know he has his faults, but he's been a warrior and has taken the blame when he needed to. Without him, we're 0-12. He has played his butt off, with little running game, and protection to go with that. He's not the problem for this team, that's for sure.

vCash
    Throws a terrible ball? Wha? Did you see the throw to Streator? Sure, he throws one occasionally, but it's not like he's throwing at their feet one throw, and then air mailing it the next.....you're still stuck in the Jawalrus days....LOL

Look, I know he has his faults, but he's been a warrior and has taken the blame when he needed to. Without him, we're 0-12. He has played his butt off, with little running game, and protection to go with that. He's not the problem for this team, that's for sure.

Ummm....

Get back to me when he throws less then 10 INT's a season bro... The TD pass to Streater means nothing if the next drive he throws it to the defender. He throws enough nice passes to make you think he's a great QB, and enough INT's to prove he isn't....

I'm not saying he is the problem, I'm saying he isn't the solution. He placement is terrible more often then not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Ummm....

Get back to me when he throws less then 10 INT's a season bro... The TD pass to Streater means nothing if the next drive he throws it to the defender. He throws enough nice passes to make you think he's a great QB, and enough INT's to prove he isn't....

I'm not saying he is the problem, I'm saying he isn't the solution. He placement is terrible more often then not.
    lmfao at these piss poor INT whiner posts. Palmer throws just as many picks or less than the top Quarterbacks in the league. Go check their stats.

So yeah, he's thrown a couple INT's this year that were all him. it happens. To every QB. Deal with it.

LOL 'Get back to me when he throws less than 10INT's in a season'

get back to me when any big time QB throws less than 10INT's in a season. Doesn't happen too often dude

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    lmfao at these piss poor INT whiner posts. Palmer throws just as many picks or less than the top Quarterbacks in the league. Go check their stats.

So yeah, he's thrown a couple INT's this year that were all him. it happens. To every QB. Deal with it.

LOL 'Get back to me when he throws less than 10INT's in a season'

get back to me when any big time QB throws less than 10INT's in a season. Doesn't happen too often dude

It's not just his INT's, its his ball placement...

Apparently you do not watch any other NFL games, because if you did, it's not hard to notice.

vCash
    It's not just his INT's, its his ball placement...

Apparently you do not watch any other NFL games, because if you did, it's not hard to notice.
    no, I watch other games. You just don't like Carson Palmer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    no, I watch other games. You just don't like Carson Palmer.
    And?????

I guess you love QB's that throw INT's with regularity and give away games....

Right on bro, some people like Blue Balls...

Let me know when he wins a playoff game, because it won't be in Oakland...if he ever does.

vCash
    ^^ ahaha u guys r funny...its always #palmerfault lol

vCash
    Look at Brett Favre......fishedz wouldn't want him either, I guess.

vCash
    Look at Brett Favre......fishedz wouldn't want him either, I guess.
    He's one of the most overrated athletes of all-time. I'm not saying he's not better than most of the guys we've had under center since Stabler, but he's not as good as the media would like you to believe.

I can name you a dozen guys I've seen over the years I'd rather have. Easily.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    ^^ ahaha u guys r funny...its always #palmerfault lol
    Got me all wrong bro, I don't blame this on Palmer at all

But that doesn't change who he is as a QB

vCash
    And?????

I guess you love QB's that throw INT's with regularity and give away games....

Right on bro, some people like Blue Balls...

Let me know when he wins a playoff game, because it won't be in Oakland...if he ever does.
    I like QB's who possess the ability to put the ball where a lot of QB's can't. Guys with touch, like Palmer.

I give Palmer a pass because he's had to work with ROOKIE receivers or 2nd year guys that have broken off their routes and dropped balls constantly.

I can see why Palmer throws a couple picks that aren't tipped now and then - he's trying to make a play. He's pressing. I would too in the situation.

So far you're judging Palmer off of BS IMO. You want a guy like Alex Smith here? A guy that will manage a game but will never get you to a Sb or win one for you? Of course that's just opinion but I'm tired of game managers.

We got ourselves a prime QB who needs some more help added around him.

You can continue to be a sour puss and complain and complain and complain when this season is already over but be careful what you wish for. This guy is our best QB since Gannon and if he had the same veterans at his disposal I'd go as far as to say he'd show he's better than Gannon. Obviously I can't prove that because he doesn't have those veteran presences.

But you get him a veteran presence, a #1 kind of receiver to compliment Moore - I think it'd make a huge difference.

You see, I don't cry over some of these picks because I know Palmer's doing his best with what he has to work with and is going to make mistakes while pressing. It happens.

Some people will continue to ignore that and complain about the picks, which I'm not saying they shouldn't because the one against ATL and last weekend was costly but still - I'll take a QB who's a bit risky who can make all the throws over a game manager who might gte you to/win one playoff game.

vCash
    Got me all wrong bro, I don't blame this on Palmer at all

But that doesn't change who he is as a QB
    Nah i feel where ur coming from i was just being sarcastic...

vCash
    And I hear some people say "Great QB's make players around him better".

Look at Moore last year and Brandon Meyers this year. I credit a lot of their success to Carson Palmer. Now maybe if we could get a little more of an imaginative OC in here and a veteran..I think Palmer could change some of your minds. I'd bet on it. Any kind of sig bet or whatever...Palmer just doesn't have the guys (especially with the defense and their 13 sacks on the other side) to always compete game to game.

He's gonna make mistakes when he doesn't, which I accept.

Clearly some of you have not.

vCash
    We are all frustrated with Palmer throwing picks, but there are several reasons for it and his accuracy isn't close to the top of the list.

The line struggles to give him protection so most times he hurried and can get his footing right to make a good throw.

Knapp stuggles to design or call plays that actually get a receiver open!

The line just started to open some holes for the run when irronicly we lost our 2 so called best running backs and we had to use Reece. Still can't score though!

Which showed why he should of been utilized all year by Knapp the a$$hat!

Finally Palmer has to continue to push it, because the defense couldn't stop a Pop Warner offense and we are always 2+ scores behind.

I would love to see what he would do with the line and receivers Gannon had...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast