Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aurora, CO (HT Queens, NY)
    Posts
    12,747
    vCash
    1500
    If Rex starts Mark next week i'm not cheering for him. I've seen and know what we have with him and hes not a winner and the best Mark we've seen he was being carried by a championship caliber defense. The guys a loser.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    If Rex starts Mark next week i'm not cheering for him. I've seen and know what we have with him and hes not a winner and the best Mark we've seen he was being carried by a championship caliber defense. The guys a loser.
    sounds like Rex is sticking with Sanchez.


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aurora, CO (HT Queens, NY)
    Posts
    12,747
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    sounds like Rex is sticking with Sanchez.
    If he does then so be it. If I was still living in New York i wouldn't be going to pay money to see that clown start at quarterback.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,073
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    sounds like Rex is sticking with Sanchez.
    where is this coming from! I'm watching ESPN and havnt heard ****.


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    514
    vCash
    1500
    I liked Sanchez but it seems like he has regressed bad since 2010. I mean he just does not look comfortable in the pocket and all his throws were off. Either too high or too low but those throws to Kerry Rhodes were beautiful. His confidence is gone and this is not the place to be if you can't handle it.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aurora, CO (HT Queens, NY)
    Posts
    12,747
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Toon88 View Post
    I liked Sanchez but it seems like he has regressed bad since 2010. I mean he just does not look comfortable in the pocket and all his throws were off. Either too high or too low but those throws to Kerry Rhodes were beautiful. His confidence is gone and this is not the place to be if you can't handle it.
    Well put.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    where is this coming from! I'm watching ESPN and havnt heard ****.
    espn NY radio


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aurora, CO (HT Queens, NY)
    Posts
    12,747
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    espn NY radio
    Why not like GMAC finish out the season to see what we have in him. Even if we win out it will be hard to make the playoffs.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,073
    vCash
    1500
    Rex starting sanchez only shows that it doesn't matter how bad you play ill still let you start.


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    8,006
    vCash
    1500
    Guys why isnt GMac the answer because he doesn't have a rocket arm? I hooe that's not what many basing it on, let him play and see what the kid got before we come to these conclusions


    Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!


    New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Rex starting sanchez only shows that it doesn't matter how bad you play ill still let you start.
    Thats how I feel. But this is the Jets..

    Rex also said today

    "I've got three quarterbacks I feel good about. I think we're in a lot better situation than probably a lot of teams"

    LOL really Rex? who? arizona, the cards, zona, red birds and Lindleys team?


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    8,006
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Thats how I feel. But this is the Jets..

    Rex also said today

    "I've got three quarterbacks I feel good about. I think we're in a lot better situation than probably a lot of teams"

    LOL really Rex? who? arizona, the cards, zona, red birds and Lindleys team?
    The more I hear this guy speak the more I'm convinced hes clueless


    Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!


    New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    42,067
    vCash
    1500
    I turned to my dad and told him it was probably over a thousand cartoon penises. I'm sticking with that.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aurora, CO (HT Queens, NY)
    Posts
    12,747
    vCash
    1500
    Still can't believe I have spent and wasted 3 years and counting of my life watching this bum, where does the time go? I will be overjoyed if he is benched for the remainder of the season.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,733
    vCash
    1500
    Come on!! Sanchez has been nothing but a good citizen. If his time in NY is up than thank you and see you later. No need to ridicule him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •