Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Mark Sanchez's new role

Gotta admit, he looked damn good holding that clipboard. If there was a clipboard holding competition, jesus be damned if he didn't at least place.

vCash
    Lol..He was just trying to hide his emotions by putting an A effort on that clipboard. He better get ready for the QB competition next season..Time to see what we have in GMac and Tebow..

!Tank the season for Jameis Winston!

vCash
    Is there any doubt that he was writing " I HATE GREG!" 100x over on that clipboard ?

FROM COUNTRY ROADS TO THE BIG APPLE .. FLIGHT GENO , READY FOR DEPARTURE

vCash
    Him writing on that clipboard reminded me of the beginning of a Simpsons episode: "I will not suck, I will not suck, I will not suck...."

vCash
    Maybe he was taking notes on how to be a pro NFL QB

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    This thread..... is awesome

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Im pretty sure he was writing notes like....... Greg threw the ball out instead of forcing the ball in there genius......

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    In next weeks press conference, he will likely say "I've been working my butt off all week to hold the clipboard correctly. Coach Ryan & Coach Sparano have been very supportive, and have been working with me on the proper technique. Once, I let it slip and fall. Can't do that. Gotta concentrate more and learn from my mistakes. Once Tim knocked into me and it fell. That was unfortunate. Now we both know better. We'll watch the film tomorrow and learn from it."

vCash

vCash
    Whatever that is doesn't work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    Whatever that is doesn't work.
    Correct...

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    my bad lol i dont know how to put the link of a pic from my email in here... its funny too
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    I cannot express my hatred anymore for him. IF HE ISNT GOING TO START ANYMORE I DONT EVEN WANT TO SEE HIM HOLD THE BALL FOR THE KICKER HE WILL BOTCH THAT UP TOO

vCash
    For all the hate, and vitriol (unless it is more just getting it out of your system, and finally feeling like something might change - then OK), and deserved criticism - Sanchez handled this, like he has handled everything that shows what a class act, and team player throughout his ups, and mostly downs.

It was certainly time to sit him down, and like most reasonable people here have suggested, the right guy was put in - Greg McElroy.

It was Sanchez's job to lose, and he LOST IT - fair and square.

I wonder if the offense had tried as hard as they did when Greg McElroy came in, if Sanchez wouldn't have been put in the position to have to throw the ball (as horribly as he did, although the INT on the Shilens deep through was a perfectly thrown ball, but the almost pick-six in the beginning of the 2nd half was too much.

For all the crap REX faces, and deserves, I think it was genius to not let Tebow dress because if Tebow had won that easily winnable game - it would be much more difficult to dump him next year - although what do I know.

Sanchez was sold-out by TREX (maybe Woody) by having to go kiss Holme's Arse - when it was Holmes that needed to do the fixing - and then getting Tebow was just too much for Sanchez - and I think he will never be a productive QB for us again - UNLESS he can get "completely rewired" by starting to see a great therapist, or sports psychologist - and if he is allowed to come in and compete next year - if he finds some inner strength - MAYBE - he can make a comeback - but that would be a massive task to "wash his brain," and get him back to where he was @ USC and early here.

As much as I, you, all of us would love it if McElroy was the answer - the longterm answer - but he's not, and Tebow is definitely not, and that's why I'd be surprised if tebow is active while McElroy starts - which, although he was just 5/7 for 29 yards, and 1 TD, and an INT that was called back - he did get the TD, and that's what it took to win.

Still, I will always root for Sanchez because of what he was able to help accomplish in his 1st 2 years, and how he has been physically very tough, and always said, and done the right thing, and although we'll never know - this was a very talented kid that was never truly given the effort, and opportunity to see what he might have been with a strong emphasis on offense, and building talent around him.

I wonder if S. Hill makes that excellent, leaping catch on the critical 3rd and 8 on the TD drive if Mark throws it? If there is one great thing that might come out of this, is perhaps Stephen Hill "made his bones" in that game when essentially no one else was available. I hope this is the beginning of his development into the type of receiver we haven't had since Don Maynard, who was fast, allusive, and made great catches without getting his head bashed in like Wayne Chrebet, and Al Toon - who I loved both of them, but a 6'4" "super freak ALL PRO athlete*" that Stephen Hill could become (KNOCK ON WOOD).

*In my dreams, may they become a reality.

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    To me this is a bit much. Sanchez has sometimes been weak and sometimes lacks confidence, but he has never been a bad guy, never trashed people when he was getting trashed. Maybe he goes somewhere else and becomes decent,,, he has all the physical tools, but im not sure he has the emotional strength for the role. If his salary expectations change hed be a great backup somewhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast