Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Do you guys remember what this resulted in?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29...andshake_sport
    Well something like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uKjJhPBjN4
    and this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JikvIhONL0Q

Why isn't this one being talked about at all? Like I said, Tomlin's actions were clearly douchey. Tried to ignore Harbaugh and move along. I don't really care at all but I'm just saying its clearly worth noting.
    No, if he was really a douchebag, he wouldn't have even shaken John Harbaugh's hand at all. If anything, considering all the parting verbal shots Harbaugh and his team take at the Steelers on a regular basis, Tomlin simply reaffirmed his professionalism by even bothering with the handshake. People remember what you say about them, and if it's nothing but snide remarks, you'll have to pardon them if they don't want to spend any more time in your presence than they absolutely have to.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    Harbaugh was pissed

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    When does Tomlin try to act tough? Maybe cocky/confident you can imply but tough I don't know about that.

I am a Steelers fan btw.

Player's love playing for him and he's voted as most likable coach by the players in the LEAGUE. Maybe that's because he's a genuine guy and you always know where you stand with him.
    Norm dislikes everything Steelers. I won't say "hate" because he tries to have a fair opinion, he's just more inclined not to like them. He has me on ignore because I made fun of him for not accepting the possibility that a QB (Ben) got better between age 26 to age 30...like all QBs do. He thinks Ben's still where he was four years ago, not any better.

vCash
    Norm is one of those "high horse" dudes.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    harbaugh was ready to throw down!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    And John Harbaugh is not?

I respect the Ravens; I do not respect John Harbaugh.
    At least Harbaugh has a personality.

Tomlin is worse than Belichick. Except BB is really like that and Tomlin's is an act.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    When does Tomlin try to act tough? Maybe cocky/confident you can imply but tough I don't know about that.

I am a Steelers fan btw.

Player's love playing for him and he's voted as most likable coach by the players in the LEAGUE. Maybe that's because he's a genuine guy and you always know where you stand with him.
    I would love to have him as a coach but I can't stand his public persona. It screams fake tough guy to me. He's just overly short with words and he just always has this look like he doesn't want to be anywhere he is. It's annoying. Okay, you're a good football coach for a hard nose team. Got it.

vCash
    Stay classy Shittsburg...

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    Stay classy Shittsburg...
    Stay Irrelevant Raiders...
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    Raider fans are preaching class now?
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123