Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Tomlin is a d bag. He tries too hard to act all super hard and tough all the time. It's fake and annoying.

vCash
    Professionalism. Its a good thing. I can't stand this ****. BB does it all the time. I remember watching coaches like Landry who exuded professionalism. or Lombardi.

Its not ****ing pajama day, and shaking hands after a hard fought game is just basic sportsmanship and demonstrates a modicum of character. If you get paid to coach at the highest level, a simple handshake is the easiest thing a coach can do to be a leader and gentleman. Suck it up, and act like the leader you are paid to be.

Its not just this case, either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Tomlin is a d bag.
    And John Harbaugh is not?

I respect the Ravens; I do not respect John Harbaugh.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    Maybe the league should step in? Reserve at least some set period of time in the middle of the field. Maybe the league could say/demand, instead of a perfunctory handshake that is ceremonial at best, the losing coach must stand there and allow the winning coach to laugh in his face, gloat and taunt him about his losing team for, say, at least a minute.

Then instead of creating controversy from a meaningless act, all the media whores will get what they want and need out of a virtually meaningless perfunctory ceremonial handshake.

How silly…

vCash
    Fine and suspension. This is unspeakable. :cry:

vCash
    LMAO @ people always saying "is this thread worthy?" You guys click on stuff all day long your not interested in and read it??

vCash
    Lol he was clearly acting like a douche. Had to be pulled back just to say anything to him. If this was any other coach (Schwartz, either Haubaugh, Belichick, Rex) this is huge news but because its Mike Tomlin, for some reason it gets pushed off. Clearly a dick move which is no surprise to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    Professionalism. Its a good thing. I can't stand this ****. BB does it all the time. I remember watching coaches like Landry who exuded professionalism. or Lombardi.

Its not ****ing pajama day, and shaking hands after a hard fought game is just basic sportsmanship and demonstrates a modicum of character. If you get paid to coach at the highest level, a simple handshake is the easiest thing a coach can do to be a leader and gentleman. Suck it up, and act like the leader you are paid to be.

Its not just this case, either.
    What are they supposed to do? Do you want them to start kissing or something? I mean jeez, it should just be a hand shake. Talk about somebody that likes things to complain about. How the hell do you get this upset over something so small?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    What are they supposed to do? Do you want them to start kissing or something? I mean jeez, it should just be a hand shake. Talk about somebody that likes things to complain about. How the hell do you get this upset over something so small?

Perhaps if you could try just a little to take my post in the context iin which it was so clearly written. Do you really need clarification?

I would hope not.

vCash
    I hate the handshake after the game thing anyways. Things like this always get overblown.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    They shook hands, that's good enough.

Non-story.

vCash
    Lol @ the pansies stating "what a d bag thing to do." Lol go watch ice skating or something.
    I didnt see anything wrong with the whole lions-niners ordeal and this is less than that. Play the game...game over...move on. You guys etiquette guides and wait to point out useless non sense to quibble over?
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Tomlin is a d bag. He tries too hard to act all super hard and tough all the time. It's fake and annoying.
    When does Tomlin try to act tough? Maybe cocky/confident you can imply but tough I don't know about that.

I am a Steelers fan btw.

Player's love playing for him and he's voted as most likable coach by the players in the LEAGUE. Maybe that's because he's a genuine guy and you always know where you stand with him.

vCash
    Do you guys remember what this resulted in?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29...andshake_sport
    Well something like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uKjJhPBjN4
    and this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JikvIhONL0Q

Why isn't this one being talked about at all? Like I said, Tomlin's actions were clearly douchey. Tried to ignore Harbaugh and move along. I don't really care at all but I'm just saying its clearly worth noting.

vCash
    he probably had to take a dump. Couldn't believe he just won that game lol. I liked how he just quick slapped flacco while walking away and flacco got a mini chubby lol.
    Ryan Clark Stats:
    Tackles: 91 INT:2 FF:2 PDEF: 7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast