Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    im going with Marshall and idk how Megatron is even considered as it should be between Marshall and Green. Welker is having yet another great year. Thomas has had a breakout year with Manning. i really like Julio Jones outside of Marshall and Green. how is AJ or CJ on top? this is not past year this is this year. its Marshall or Green
    Do you have a reason for picking Marshall? I honestly don't see how anyone can say he has been the best WR this year.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    Doing what he's doing with a rookie Qb and no other proven threats on offense to take the heat off him, it's Reggie Wayne, there is no debate, it's not even close.
    There is a big debate, CJ, Marshall, AJ are all playing better than him.

vCash
    im going with Marshall and idk how Megatron is even considered as it should be between Marshall and Green. Welker is having yet another great year. Thomas has had a breakout year with Manning. i really like Julio Jones outside of Marshall and Green. how is AJ or CJ on top? this is not past year this is this year. its Marshall or Green
    not to go all homer, but what?
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 12-03-2012 at 11:10 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    not to go all homer, but what?
    Lol, it's derek. Don't worry.

Pretty sure he wants to marry Marshall and he thinks Alshon is better than him already.

vCash
    Do you even watch football? How can you say CJ shouldn't be considered? It's one thing to say Marshall or AJ is having the better season. It's another thing to say CJ doesn't belong and then put Julio jones above him who has around 25 less receptions and like 500 less receiving yards.

vCash
    You guys have never met Derek. I can tell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Do you even watch football? How can you say CJ shouldn't be considered? It's one thing to say Marshall or AJ is having the better season. It's another thing to say CJ doesn't belong and then put Julio jones above him who has around 25 less receptions and like 500 less receiving yards.
    i never said i had Julio Jones above CJ just that i liked him this yr. im curious as to what CJ has done to be considered above Marshall or AJ
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    i never said i had Julio Jones above CJ just that i liked him this yr. im curious as to what CJ has done to be considered above Marshall or AJ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    There is a big debate, CJ, Marshall, AJ are all playing better than him.
    How so? Is Cj helping lead a rookie qb to the playoffs off a two win season last year?

Please, elucidate.

vCash
    Die.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    truth is Marshall and Green have much better stats than CJ. what makes it even worse is the Bears have had several blowout games that Marshall didnt need to play all of whereas CJ gets most of his stats in junk time when the game is already decided
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    How so? Is Cj helping lead a rookie qb to the playoffs off a two win season last year?

Please, elucidate.
    Using that reasoning, Vick Ballard > Jamaal Charles.

vCash

Please, elucidate.
    Reggie Wayne shouldnt be considered. hes had a solid season thats it. Wayne isnt helping lead a rookie QB that rookie QB is helping him not look old
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Do you have a reason for picking Marshall? I honestly don't see how anyone can say he has been the best WR this year.
    Not saying he deserves it but he has more tds than Calvin, more yards than green, and a higher catch rate than both green and Calvin.

vCash
    truth is Marshall and Green have much better stats than CJ. what makes it even worse is the Bears have had several blowout games that Marshall didnt need to play all of whereas CJ gets most of his stats in junk time when the game is already decided
    6 of 8 Marshall's TD's have occurred when the score differential in the game is 17+ points. And despite his great stats, it hasn't made that passing offense any good....it still stinks.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast