Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    vCash
    At 2.95 yards per route run he leads all WR.
    Brandon Marshall.

To clarify I'm not saying Marshall is the best WR in football. I'm just saying he's really, really ****ing good.
    Last edited by Doogolas; 12-08-2012 at 04:40 PM.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Calvin here, easy. Though AJ Green looks to be a player that could take that title.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Calvin
    AJ
    Marshall for me
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Not really sure why people don't understand that the most talented WR isn't always the best WR.

vCash
    HrtHustleNMscle is a homer and shouldn't be taken seriously, he went all crazy when I said the Bears wouldn't win the final of their 6 games kept insulting me then I guaranteed him they would at least lose 2 and so it looks like I'm going to be right But you know the thread gets closed by a Bears mod.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    HrtHustleNMscle is a homer and shouldn't be taken seriously, he went all crazy when I said the Bears wouldn't win the final of their 6 games kept insulting me then I guaranteed him they would at least lose 2 and so it looks like I'm going to be right But you know the thread gets closed by a Bears mod.
    Thank the Seahawks for that
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Anyone who's got Joakim Noah as his avatar shouldn't be taken seriously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Not really sure why people don't understand that the most talented WR isn't always the best WR.
    whos the best?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    whos the best?
    Calvin Johnson followed A.J. Green

Fitz might be the all around most talented WR but his numbers on the field won't allow him to be the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Calvin Johnson followed A.J. Green

Fitz might be the all around most talented WR but his numbers on the field won't allow him to be the best.
    how is its fitz? you ever see calvin? the dude is massive, and runs an easy 4.3 and is a solid 240 all muscle, jumps extremely high, runs crisp routes, and hes even had a few injuries this year and still beasting it up! not trying to sand bag on fitz at all he is an animal but id take calvin over him any day of the week

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillsberry99 View Post
    how is its fitz? you ever see calvin? the dude is massive, and runs an easy 4.3 and is a solid 240 all muscle, jumps extremely high, runs crisp routes, and hes even had a few injuries this year and still beasting it up!
    And he brakes tackles + stiff arms people easily.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketheadZ06 View Post
    Anyone who's got Joakim Noah as his avatar shouldn't be taken seriously.
    Sooo because I like a player who busts his *** every game, is a great teammate, and one of the most amusing interviews in basketball I shouldn't be taken seriously? Should I put some primmadonna superstar or a chick I have never met there? Yea, that's cool!

vCash
    My God ur annoying, you just keep talking **** even though your team is in the gutter. You are like the guy on the field who starts going nuts about a first down when your team is down 30. I have more important things to worry about than clowns like you. We are still in the hunt for the division, you are thinking about who you are going to draft next. You got one thing right this entire season and it took the Bears handing those games away, congrats! You also stated that the Lions would be fighting with the Pack for first and the Bears wouldn't be in the race! Shall we go over all your posts and count the things you were wrong about? Because that would take all week...

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122