Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 316 to 328 of 328
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    47,349
    vCash
    1500
    At 2.95 yards per route run he leads all WR.
    Brandon Marshall.

    To clarify I'm not saying Marshall is the best WR in football. I'm just saying he's really, really ****ing good.
    Last edited by Doogolas; 12-08-2012 at 04:40 PM.

    And then. He made them pancakes.

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    59,953
    vCash
    1500
    Calvin here, easy. Though AJ Green looks to be a player that could take that title.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,977
    vCash
    1307
    Calvin
    AJ
    Marshall for me
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  4. #319
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,544
    vCash
    1500
    Not really sure why people don't understand that the most talented WR isn't always the best WR.

  5. #320
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,635
    vCash
    1500
    HrtHustleNMscle is a homer and shouldn't be taken seriously, he went all crazy when I said the Bears wouldn't win the final of their 6 games kept insulting me then I guaranteed him they would at least lose 2 and so it looks like I'm going to be right But you know the thread gets closed by a Bears mod.

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,977
    vCash
    1307
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    HrtHustleNMscle is a homer and shouldn't be taken seriously, he went all crazy when I said the Bears wouldn't win the final of their 6 games kept insulting me then I guaranteed him they would at least lose 2 and so it looks like I'm going to be right But you know the thread gets closed by a Bears mod.
    Thank the Seahawks for that
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  7. #322
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    628
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    HrtHustleNMscle is a homer and shouldn't be taken seriously, he went all crazy when I said the Bears wouldn't win the final of their 6 games kept insulting me then I guaranteed him they would at least lose 2 and so it looks like I'm going to be right But you know the thread gets closed by a Bears mod.
    Anyone who's got Joakim Noah as his avatar shouldn't be taken seriously.

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,536
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Not really sure why people don't understand that the most talented WR isn't always the best WR.
    whos the best?

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,544
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    whos the best?
    Calvin Johnson followed A.J. Green

    Fitz might be the all around most talented WR but his numbers on the field won't allow him to be the best.

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Calvin Johnson followed A.J. Green

    Fitz might be the all around most talented WR but his numbers on the field won't allow him to be the best.
    how is its fitz? you ever see calvin? the dude is massive, and runs an easy 4.3 and is a solid 240 all muscle, jumps extremely high, runs crisp routes, and hes even had a few injuries this year and still beasting it up! not trying to sand bag on fitz at all he is an animal but id take calvin over him any day of the week

  11. #326
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,635
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillsberry99 View Post
    how is its fitz? you ever see calvin? the dude is massive, and runs an easy 4.3 and is a solid 240 all muscle, jumps extremely high, runs crisp routes, and hes even had a few injuries this year and still beasting it up!
    And he brakes tackles + stiff arms people easily.

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    782
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketheadZ06 View Post
    Anyone who's got Joakim Noah as his avatar shouldn't be taken seriously.
    Sooo because I like a player who busts his *** every game, is a great teammate, and one of the most amusing interviews in basketball I shouldn't be taken seriously? Should I put some primmadonna superstar or a chick I have never met there? Yea, that's cool!

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    782
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    HrtHustleNMscle is a homer and shouldn't be taken seriously, he went all crazy when I said the Bears wouldn't win the final of their 6 games kept insulting me then I guaranteed him they would at least lose 2 and so it looks like I'm going to be right But you know the thread gets closed by a Bears mod.
    My God ur annoying, you just keep talking **** even though your team is in the gutter. You are like the guy on the field who starts going nuts about a first down when your team is down 30. I have more important things to worry about than clowns like you. We are still in the hunt for the division, you are thinking about who you are going to draft next. You got one thing right this entire season and it took the Bears handing those games away, congrats! You also stated that the Lions would be fighting with the Pack for first and the Bears wouldn't be in the race! Shall we go over all your posts and count the things you were wrong about? Because that would take all week...

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •