Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Cecil Shorts
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesJackson10 View Post
    AJ Green and Calvin Johnson are really in a world of their own. No one else is really close to these guys.
    Yea, except for B Marshall who has done everything they have but for longer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slimcharles View Post
    CJ, AJ is close but that close. TD = overrated stat... vast, vast amounts of yardage and general 6'5 239lb 4.35 unstoppable dominance is not overrated.
    B Marsh is 6' 4" 230 and better with the ball after the catch, CJ is better at deep routes and catching in coverage. How you can say TD is an overrated stat is beyond me, you win the game by scoring. Many players are judged by what they do in the red zone, not outside of it. Hence the value of "red zone" threats. It's annoying when people make asinine comments like these just to give more value to their player. It doesn't matter if you drive up the field on a team all day if you can't score!!!!! Yards=nothing without touchdowns, such a stupid comment.
    Last edited by HrtHustleNMscle; 12-05-2012 at 11:44 AM.

vCash
    Larry Fitzgerald

Not Larry Fitzgerald if we look at fantasy stats.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Larry Fitzgerald

Not Larry Fitzgerald if we look at fantasy stats.
    He's being screwed by his lack of QB. When he signed that contract he had one. Now they will just keep going 9-7 or 8-8 the rest of his career and never be able to get one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    No, they don't.

That's the whole problem.
    People don't realize the element he has brought to this team. He is almost as important as Cutler right now. I say almost because he is useless without Cutler in there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HrtHustleNMscle View Post
    He's being screwed by his lack of QB. When he signed that contract he had one. Now they will just keep going 9-7 or 8-8 the rest of his career and never be able to get one.
    They had Kevin Kolb, so no, no they didn't have one.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    They had Kevin Kolb, so no, no they didn't have one.
    They made a big trade for Kolb, and last I checked they were playing pretty well with him in there till he got hurt. Check out Fitz' stats with Kolb this year vs Skelton and Lindley and maybe you will get sick of being a know it all that argues for the sake of arguing but isn't right all the time.

vCash
    B Marsh is 6' 4" 230 and better with the ball after the catch, CJ is better at deep routes and catching in coverage. How you can say TD is an overrated stat is beyond me, you win the game by scoring. Many players are judged by what they do in the red zone, not outside of it. Hence the value of "red zone" threats. It's annoying when people make asinine comments like these just to give more value to their player. It doesn't matter if you drive up the field on a team all day if you can't score!!!!! Yards=nothing without touchdowns, such a stupid comment.
    The Lions are 4th in the NFL in scoring in the redzone (that may have been before Colts game, but still around same since they scored every redzone trip), and this is mainly because teams focus so much on stopping Calvin when we get there.

How exactly do you rank the yards after catch? Is there an advanced stat for it or something? the YAC alone can be pretty deceiving....

and again, Andre Johnson was long considered the top WR in the game, along with Fitz and he's never had more than 9 TDs in a season. It's a team game, as I said before, Lions are 4th in the NFL in redzone scoring, obviously Calvin getting it in the redzone is beneficial since others are stepping up and scoring, mainly because of the coverage devoted to Calvin.
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Detroit is 5th in redzone TD%. On the other hand, Chicago is 18th in redzone TD%. If Marshall is such a redzone TD threat and Calvin isn't (per hearthustlemuscle, as evidenced by the number of TDs each of them have).....maybe they should throw to Marshall more down there.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 12-05-2012 at 04:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    On the other hand, Chicago is 18th in redzone TD%. If Marshall is such a redzone TD threat and Calvin isn't.....maybe they should throw to Marshall more down there.
    Our Redzone play calling is ****ing hilarious....

vCash
    are you ever not an extreme homer? just wondering.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Our Redzone play calling is ****ing hilarious....
    I'm not blaming Marshall. I'm just trying to show that the # of TD's a player has isn't always indicative of how good of a TD/redzone threat that player is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I'm not blaming Marshall. I'm just trying to show that the # of TD's a player has isn't always indicative of how good of a TD/redzone threat that player is.
    O yeah I know I'm just saying you should see it. Its funny. Not to mention I made sure BJR posted his megatron inside the 2 stat

vCash
    What makes Marshall better with the ball after the catch in your opinion? Just curious.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 12-05-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast