Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    im going with Marshall and idk how Megatron is even considered as it should be between Marshall and Green. Welker is having yet another great year. Thomas has had a breakout year with Manning. i really like Julio Jones outside of Marshall and Green. how is AJ or CJ on top? this is not past year this is this year. its Marshall or Green
    I'll just give you one reason when there are probably 50.

He's on pace to break the single season yardage record

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Using that reasoning, Vick Ballard > Jamaal Charles.
    That's just silly. Ballard has done very little. Are you implying Wayne has done little to help Luck?, lol

I know you watched the end of the game yesterday and saw Wayne's 27 yard catch that was instrumental in the acolts winning. Sorry but Wayne's been doing that all year, he's been a one man highlight reel for Espn every Momday.

Best catch I saw Cj make yesterday was that one handed catch down the sideline.mof course what everyone ignored was he made the catch one handed because he was pushing off with the other, lol

vCash
    truth is Marshall and Green have much better stats than CJ. what makes it even worse is the Bears have had several blowout games that Marshall didnt need to play all of whereas CJ gets most of his stats in junk time when the game is already decided
    The last 4-5 weeks, Calvin has had one of his more dominating stretches in his career - all games close and in fact, Lions had the lead in the last 3 games heading into the 4th quarter.

None of these losses are Calvin's fault so to hold his team's performance against him or whatever is just dumb.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    That's just silly. Ballard has done very little. Are you implying Wayne has done little to help Luck?, lol

I know you watched the end of the game yesterday and saw Wayne's 27 yard catch that was instrumental in the acolts winning. Sorry but Wayne's been doing that all year, he's been a one man highlight reel for Espn every Momday.

Best catch I saw Cj make yesterday was that one handed catch down the sideline.mof course what everyone ignored was he made the catch one handed because he was pushing off with the other, lol
    http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1819573/megagrab.gif

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see a push off.

Also, Wayne was non existent against a beat up secondary. #1 receiver alright.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    The last 4-5 weeks, Calvin has had one of his more dominating stretches in his career - all games close and in fact, Lions had the lead in the last 3 games heading into the 4th quarter.

None of these losses are Calvin's fault so to hold his team's performance against him or whatever is just dumb.
    its best WR of the season not a month. if you go by a month Calvin would be top but this is season and truth is his single season yardage is mostly junk time and still isnt very much above Marshall whereas Marshall is killing him in receptions and has more TDs and Green is killing him in TDs
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1819573/megagrab.gif

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see a push off.

Also, Wayne was non existent against a beat up secondary. #1 receiver alright.
    Are you serious, lol? You can't see his left arm from that angle. Why do you think the DBS right shoulder and side are being pushed back? From the sideline angle yesterday the push off seemed clear.

vCash
    Cecil Shorts. most long touchdowns with some average qb play

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    its best WR of the season not a month. if you go by a month Calvin would be top but this is season and truth is his single season yardage is mostly junk time and still isnt very much above Marshall whereas Marshall is killing him in receptions and has more TDs and Green is killing him in TDs
    Marshall has 5 more receptions than Calvin.

vCash
    Calvin is killing Marshall is yards, ypr, 20+ yard plays, has more 1st downs, better YAC

Marshall has 5 more receptions. Wow, sure killing him alright.

Marshall isn't even close to Calvin's league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    Are you serious, lol? You can't see his left arm from that angle. Why do you think the DBS right shoulder and side are being pushed back? From the sideline angle yesterday the push off seemed clear.
    I don't see a clear push off. Anyone else want to chime in?

vCash
    Lolololololol

This is the best. Calvin's yards don't count because they're "mostly in junk time"

He has no idea what he's talking about nor is what he's saying make them not count.

Dear Ted Thompson,

Sign Eric Page.

K. Thx.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Since we are all being homers. I would rather have Randall Cobb than Dez Bryant. Is he a top 10 WR too now?
    No, but probably top 5.

vCash
    I think Jordy Nelson is the best WR because he plays in a state that starts with the letter W.

That's how logical that CJ crap was.

Dear Ted Thompson,

Sign Eric Page.

K. Thx.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Lolololololol

This is the best. Calvin's yards don't count because they're "mostly in junk time"

He has no idea what he's talking about nor is what he's saying make them not count.
    of course they dont make them not count but they make the stats less impressive. if im down and have no chance of winning im going to get padded stats as well. explain why AJ Green + Brandon Marshall can find the endzone and CJ cant.

CJ has not been better than Marshall or Green this is a joke
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    I still think CJ is the best WR in the NFL, followed by AJ Green.

And Roddy White is overrated.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast