Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: what are you really hoping for?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lions lose and we improve our draft status

    11 52.38%
  • Lions win & we embarrass the Pack on National TV

    3 14.29%
  • Hoping we somehow sneak into the playoffs

    0 0%
  • Myahh!

    2 9.52%
  • ****** the draft I just want a win

    3 14.29%
  • Fire everyone

    2 9.52%
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 699
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    LakersLand
    Posts
    7,901
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah most likely a loss here. Glad its on National TV though, don't have to use a stream.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,690
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Could also just be wearing out from not playing in so long. He came back from a very serious injury
    yeah thats probably part of it. i expect him to be better next year after more recovery but right now he's nothing special IMO.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    11,279
    vCash
    1500
    The road to 4-12



  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,690
    vCash
    1500
    I'd be pretty happy with a Leshoure/Bell/speed back combo at RB next year.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,876
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    The road to 4-12
    Top 6 draft pick? Hells yes.
    dont have a seizure cwick


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Top 6 draft pick? Hells yes.
    who are some top draft prospects i should be looking at between 6-10?

    LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I'd be pretty happy with a Leshoure/Bell/speed back combo at RB next year.
    bell got caught from behind on a 60 yrd scamper, he didnt look too fast to me there.

    LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,690
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    bell got caught from behind on a 60 yrd scamper, he didnt look too fast to me there.
    where did I say he was fast? When I said speed back, I mean a completely different guy that we draft or bring in as a FA. Someone to take Best's role.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 12-04-2012 at 08:57 PM.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,876
    vCash
    1500
    dont have a seizure cwick


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,473
    vCash
    1500
    Thats pretty much the problem with Linehan...no imagination and really predictable.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,876
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    who are some top draft prospects i should be looking at between 6-10?

    1 of these guys should be there if we pick top 10, assuming Barkley and Smith go somewhere in the top 10, which is likely.


    Javis Jones OLB
    Luke Joeckel LT
    Star Lotulelei DT
    Johnathan Hankins DT
    Manti Te'o MLB
    Damontre Moore DE
    Bjoern Werner DE
    DeMarcus Milliner CB
    Sam Montgomery DE

    Hopefully it's not like the year we took Fairley Don't really want another DT, but I guess if Corey Williams and SLH are both FA's and leave, then having a 3rd stud to be in the rotation isn't a bad thing.
    dont have a seizure cwick


  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    67,909
    vCash
    500
    Lffs we have a huge thread full of college fb nerds. Come join us friend!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Lffs we have a huge thread full of college fb nerds. Come join us friend!
    send me the thread/link

    LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    1 of these guys should be there if we pick top 10, assuming Barkley and Smith go somewhere in the top 10, which is likely.


    Javis Jones OLB
    Luke Joeckel LT
    Star Lotulelei DT
    Johnathan Hankins DT
    Manti Te'o MLB
    Damontre Moore DE
    Bjoern Werner DE
    DeMarcus Milliner CB
    Sam Montgomery DE

    Hopefully it's not like the year we took Fairley Don't really want another DT, but I guess if Corey Williams and SLH are both FA's and leave, then having a 3rd stud to be in the rotation isn't a bad thing.
    we'll probably go after that dude who blew both knees.

    kidding. i really want a DB or DE both are going to be a huge need this off season, because its a huge NEED, we'll go with a DT! lol

    LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,442
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    we'll probably go after that dude who blew both knees.
    But he runs a 4.3 forty while high.

    Fish Pasty

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •