Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bargnani/Jose for Gasol?

http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/smith_121203.html

Just read this, what you guys think?

vCash
    It has been brought up a couple times this season. I still like it.

vCash
    No chance,Lakers wanna begin new era in 2014,when all contracts end (expect Nash and Howard) so they will ruin they plan for huge cap space in 2014 for Bargnani???LMAO with 35+ mln free they can get Irving and Lebron or other superstars
    Last edited by Lakers4life08; 12-03-2012 at 12:23 PM.

vCash
    i think Sam Smith has been reading in our forum, that's what i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash

Bargnani/Jose for Gasol?

I'll still stick to my post of the yr comment on Gasol lol but ill take him over Bargs. At least Gasol has an established game and there won't be any confusion of what he can or cannot do.

I like this move for the Lakers from an offensive perspective.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers4life08 View Post
    No chance,Lakers wanna begin new era in 2014,when all contracts end (expect Nash and Howard) so they will ruin they plan for huge cap space in 2014 for Bargnani???LMAO with 35+ mln free they can get Irving and Lebron or other superstars
    Calderon expires after this season and Bargnani is an expiring in that year, which is a good asset to have in sign and trade type of deals.

vCash

Bargnani/Jose for Gasol?

Pau Gasol has a very respectable career to say the least but man his play has dropped off this season. Some of you will refer to the systematic change and Howard, but he looks tired this season. No lift in his game; looks unmotivated. Maybe the Olympics play a factor as well but there is no excuse for his level of play.

Maybe we see a different Gasol if he plays elsewhere.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Closed. Sam Smith continues to make up fantasy trades with no substance or evidence. He is not a valid source.