Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kris Medlen's Bed
    Posts
    10,272
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Honestly thats probably the best way to go.

    FPS's run so much better on PC with the board+mouse
    FPS on a keyboard are ****ing brutal. It's taking a controller and puking it up over a flat surface


    The Cult of Gattis

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,696
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    FPS on a keyboard are ****ing brutal. It's taking a controller and puking it up over a flat surface
    You.....are wrong

    Or 15.

    Aiming and movement with a board+mouse is much more accurate. Thats why any cross-console to PC shooters like Shadowrun give the console players a form of auto-aim to make up for the difference in accuracy and the inherent advantage PC players have
    Last edited by 1-800-STFU; 12-05-2012 at 03:36 PM.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,553
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    FPS on a keyboard are ****ing brutal. It's taking a controller and puking it up over a flat surface
    You'll never have the control a keyboard & mouse provide on a controller.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kris Medlen's Bed
    Posts
    10,272
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    You.....are wrong

    Or 15.

    Aiming and movement with a board+mouse is much more accurate. Thats why any cross-console to PC shooters like Shadowrun give the console players a form of auto-aim to make up for the difference in accuracy and the inherent advantage PC players have
    The mouse is fine but using keys to walk is clumsy


    The Cult of Gattis

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,553
    vCash
    1000
    Strafing is much easier with a keyboard, unless you don't do that? If so a console suits you perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    380
    vCash
    1500
    I dont play pc fps's but it doesn't take a genius to realize how easy it is to aim with a keyboard+mouse. If you and somebody had the same exact skillz but they used a keyboard+mouse they would probably kill you 9 out of 10 times.
    49ersssss

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,731
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    I and most others have the opposite problem.
    i know a couple of people who bought the original PS3's and still use them to this day with 0 problems. almost everyone i know who has owned an xbox for a long time has gone through more than one.
    **********

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,940
    vCash
    1500
    I'm definitely not getting this right away. Not only will it be so expensive and probably faulty and terrible at first - there is no need for a new console yet. What are they going to do that's so groundbreaking on this? My current xbox 360 is good enough.

    Our QB > Yours

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    at the beach
    Posts
    3,024
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    I'm definitely not getting this right away. Not only will it be so expensive and probably faulty and terrible at first - there is no need for a new console yet. What are they going to do that's so groundbreaking on this? My current xbox 360 is good enough.
    Agree. I'm still going to get the new one but will probably wait a year at least to let them get the bugs out. First batch of anything electronics always have some failure. I imagine it will be around 400-500 range but will work itself down in time.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kris Medlen's Bed
    Posts
    10,272
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    I'm definitely not getting this right away. Not only will it be so expensive and probably faulty and terrible at first - there is no need for a new console yet. What are they going to do that's so groundbreaking on this? My current xbox 360 is good enough.
    There is a patent for a 360 projector that projects the rest of the game around you and a kinect sensor powerful enough to read lips, emotions, and track finger movement.


    The Cult of Gattis

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,690
    vCash
    1620
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    There is a patent for a 360 projector that projects the rest of the game around you and a kinect sensor powerful enough to read lips, emotions, and track finger movement.
    A sex simulator?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kris Medlen's Bed
    Posts
    10,272
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    A sex simulator?
    They wouldn't be able to make it fast enough to keep up with the demand


    The Cult of Gattis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •