Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah Swisher would be a great pick up from a clubhouse view point and on the field, but if he has a high price I would rather go with Victorino just because he can play CF and RF and is better on defense than both Ross and Swish.
    "You’re either two feet in now or you’re two feet out. Let us know now because we’re coming."
    -Pedey

Follow me on Twitter: S_____C_____

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Go away North Country, you're almost as bad as he who must not be named.
    Really? Grow the hell up, I am not North Country, have a damn moderator check my IP address. All I've done is joined PSD in order to discuss baseball with other red sox fans, I shouldn't have to deal with this, it's ****ing ridiculous. There is absolutely no need for you to be acting like this, it's immature and childish.

vCash
    JonHeymanCBS Jon Heyman
    #rangers apparently werent very anxious to sign napoli. word is, they offered 2 yrs at less than half his $39M redsox haul

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    JonHeymanCBS Jon Heyman
    #rangers apparently werent very anxious to sign napoli. word is, they offered 2 yrs at less than half his $39M redsox haul
    calling BS on this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    JonHeymanCBS Jon Heyman
    Still don't understand why they didn't offer a qualifying offer, it's puzzling. I'd have his bat for 1 year @ $14M.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FenwayFaithless View Post
    Really? Grow the hell up, I am not North Country, have a damn moderator check my IP address. All I've done is joined PSD in order to discuss baseball with other red sox fans, I shouldn't have to deal with this, it's ****ing ridiculous. There is absolutely no need for you to be acting like this, it's immature and childish.
    I agree, sorry for the mess. For what it's worth I don't think you are that poster, you're too pleasant for one thing.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I agree, sorry for the mess. For what it's worth I don't think you are that poster, you're too pleasant for one thing.
    Thank you very much, bagwell, I appreciate it.

vCash
    I really believe if we could pull off a trade for either A. Cabrera or Y. Escobar and pick up Lohse and just sign one of Ross, Swish or Victorino for not a massive amount of money we will be set except our BP.
    "You’re either two feet in now or you’re two feet out. Let us know now because we’re coming."
    -Pedey

Follow me on Twitter: S_____C_____

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I thought so before, now I'm sure - you remind me of a prior poster - North Country...

you remind me of JuiceyFlavah's over on the bootysmack forums.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LasahShow14 View Post
    I really believe if we could pull off a trade for either A. Cabrera or Y. Escobar and pick up Lohse and just sign one of Ross, Swish or Victorino for not a massive amount of money we will be set except our BP.
    he'd be nice but would cost to much

No to Lohse....he'd get SHELLED.

Proud to be PSD's Little Ball of Hate

BRAD MARCHAND

2013-2014 Season Statistics:
    Games Played: 69
    Goals: 22
    Assists: 21
    +/-: +27

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    No to Lohse....he'd get SHELLED.
    Plus he costs a draft pick. I see us picking up one of Dempster, Jackson, McCarthy, Liriano, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4LIFE View Post
    Plus he costs a draft pick. I see us picking up one of Dempster, Jackson, McCarthy, Liriano, etc.
    Yeah that would be a nightmare. RD is a better fit and wouldn't cost a pick, and I don't even like that idea much either. Loshe is the most unattractive FA P in my eyes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    Yeah that would be a nightmare. RD is a better fit and wouldn't cost a pick, and I don't even like that idea much either. Loshe is the most unattractive FA P in my eyes.
    Agreed, I was with you, Haren is the one guy I wanted.

vCash
    Agreed, I was with you, Haren is the one guy I wanted.
    *condolence high five*

vCash
    eh.....i'd rather go with Rubby or trade for a young stud....Anyone on Oakland available, they have a **** load of good young stud pitchers...Griffin, Parker, Malone...jeesh, all three make me drool

Lester
    Buchholz
    Doubrant
    Lackey
    De La Rosa

Proud to be PSD's Little Ball of Hate

BRAD MARCHAND

2013-2014 Season Statistics:
    Games Played: 69
    Goals: 22
    Assists: 21
    +/-: +27