Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    and seconded

@Ken_Rosenthal
    Napoli is three years, $39M with #redSox.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    Mike Napoli has 1.107 career OPS in Fenway, in 73 plate appearances.
    Yeah. Against our pitching staff, a luxury he won't get now....

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    10:18am: The deal is worth $39MM over three years, reports Jon Heyman of CBS Sports (via Twitter).

Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#R3KfddW3oucHOeQp.99
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic AL View Post
    damn you win again
    Lol.Grand always wins.

vCash
    Good signing by the Red Sox. Next should be Josh Hamilton, Nick swisher and at least one starting pitcher. Get to work Ben.

vCash
    Good signing. Buys us time to develop along term 1B option. He won't move mountains though.

vCash
    damn i didnt see this thread. thought i was the first to post the link in the other thread...

edit: also, theres one check off my offseason list. done and done.

vCash
    Rangers completely ****ed up by not giving him a QO. They completely underestimated his market

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lavigne43- View Post
    Rangers completely ****ed up by not giving him a QO. They completely underestimated his market
    and they know him better than anyone.... hmmm

I agree they should have, but they didn't. And they seem pretty bright down there.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Cherington got his man. Seems like a fair deal for both sides at $13M/yr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EEasyA View Post
    Good signing by the Red Sox. Next should be Josh Hamilton, Nick swisher and at least one starting pitcher. Get to work Ben.
    Not signing Hamilton and Swisher. Maybe Swisher or Ross or even Hamilton. But not both.

vCash
    I glad we kept it to 3 years. I was really worried they might give him a 4th.
    Bring back MacDime

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Caroline View Post
    I glad we kept it to 3 years. I was really worried they might give him a 4th.
    We may have, but 3 for 39 is more appetizing than 4 for ~45.

vCash
    Really like this deal. Good start to the winter meetings.

vCash
    It's at least a solid step forward. Now to get movement on trading Salty or Lavarnway, look into more pitching and right field. Short stop too while we're at it.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast