Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 180
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,705
    vCash
    1275
    Mandatory trolling comment since that seems to be the fate of this thread: He's only saying this because he wants the attention off of him after he got bailed out by Wilson after getting roasted by BMarsh all game.

    Ok, now on to the thread. Talent wise, Russell Wilson was a top 20 pick IMO; great arm, good feel for the game, good mobility. He is beating the odds with his height. I'm happy to see it though. He seems like a genuinely good kid with genuine talent. He could have a very good career.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,361
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Mandatory trolling comment since that seems to be the fate of this thread: He's only saying this because he wants the attention off of him after he got bailed out by Wilson after getting roasted by BMarsh all game.

    Ok, now on to the thread. Talent wise, Russell Wilson was a top 20 pick IMO; great arm, good feel for the game, good mobility. He is beating the odds with his height. I'm happy to see it though. He seems like a genuinely good kid with genuine talent. He could have a very good career.
    Actually that was Browner who got roasted all game in fact Browner got beat quite a bit.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,488
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Mandatory trolling comment since that seems to be the fate of this thread: He's only saying this because he wants the attention off of him after he got bailed out by Wilson after getting roasted by BMarsh all game.

    Ok, now on to the thread. Talent wise, Russell Wilson was a top 20 pick IMO; great arm, good feel for the game, good mobility. He is beating the odds with his height. I'm happy to see it though. He seems like a genuinely good kid with genuine talent. He could have a very good career.
    Marshall lined up against Browner like 80% of the time, I only saw him beat Sherman on 1-2 short routes and the last play.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,977
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Lololol you haven't made one valid point other than the one that proves you're a hypocrite. You demand class from others yet refuse to show any yourself.

    You make a ****** aderall joke for no reason and that has nothing to do with the thread, not to mention it's been done many times already. Yet you tell ME to step it up. Make a valid point or just stop....
    Regarding to the bold:
    Here are two points.
    1. Sherman says outrageous things with no proof and since you won't comprehend what I mean: His statement was unprovoked and it is also inaccurate Wilson is not better than Luck nor RG III.

    2. Sherman is on "adderall" like it or not he is.

    Response to the Italics:

    I've never demanded class from anyone. I merely pointed out a comment where someone was blatantly class-less. What I said regarding Sherman was a fact, in no way does it show that I have any form of happiness for him being a cheater or a liar. One side effect of Adderall is hyper talkative so my point is a valid one and doesn't pertain to class in any regard. However, since you're blinded by homerism I wouldn't expect you to understand the complexity of the drug that your homie is taking.
    This is also a VALID point

    Conclusive response to the remainder of the compilation of ranting you have:

    It has everything to do with the thread because Sherman has tested positive for an amphetamine and it is a side effect of Adderall as I've said before. With that said, ball is in your court; come at me troll.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,488
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Regarding to the bold:
    Here are two points.
    1. Sherman says outrageous things with no proof and since you won't comprehend what I mean: His statement was unprovoked and it is also inaccurate Wilson is not better than Luck nor RG III.

    2. Sherman is on "adderall" like it or not he is.

    Response to the Italics:

    I've never demanded class from anyone. I merely pointed out a comment where someone was blatantly class-less. What I said regarding Sherman was a fact, in no way does it show that I have any form of happiness for him being a cheater or a liar. One side effect of Adderall is hyper talkative so my point is a valid one and doesn't pertain to class in any regard. However, since you're blinded by homerism I wouldn't expect you to understand the complexity of the drug that your homie is taking.
    This is also a VALID point

    Conclusive response to the remainder of the compilation of ranting you have:

    It has everything to do with the thread because Sherman has tested positive for an amphetamine and it is a side effect of Adderall as I've said before. With that said, ball is in your court; come at me troll.


    First of all he still has an appeal, but hey go ahead guilty before proven innocent is always the way to go.

    Also you act like he is completely addicted, but hey again you are all knowing so we may as well assume he is always popping pills

    Lastly I do because my brother is ADHD and used to take it, so I probably understand it better than you ever will. Also I am starting to doubt you understand what the word homer means...

    You made a ****** classless joke just admit it.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,977
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post


    First of all he still has an appeal, but hey go ahead guilty before proven innocent is always the way to go.

    Also you act like he is completely addicted, but hey again you are all knowing so we may as well assume he is always popping pills

    Lastly I do because my brother is ADHD and used to take it, so I probably understand it better than you ever will. Also I am starting to doubt you understand what the word homer means...

    You made a ****** classless joke just admit it.





    I'm done with you...your mental acumen is too low for me to deal with sorry.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,488
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post





    I'm done with you...your mental acumen is too low for me to deal with sorry.
    Why because I correctly called you out on know ABSOLUTELY nothing about the situation? Cool resort to acting childishly. You just proved you are a joke instead of debating with fact or reason.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Dammit I wanted to be the first one to say...Yeah but he's on drugs.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,977
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Why because I correctly called you out on know ABSOLUTELY nothing about the situation? Cool resort to acting childishly. You just proved you are a joke instead of debating with fact or reason.
    Seriously? You've proven nothing in response to my points. You've used blind assumptions with no facts and accusations again without facts. Then you want to have an argument based on facts?

    Let me break down your last post and show you your "facts"





    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post


    First of all he still has an appeal, but hey go ahead guilty before proven innocent is always the way to go. Tested positive for amphetamine FACT"

    Also you act like he is completely addicted, but hey again you are all knowing so we may as well assume he is always popping pills
    I've said nothing in regards to him being an addict, this is your ASSUMPTION. I've also never claimed to be "all knowing" a very low level shot at me
    Lastly I do because my brother is ADHD and used to take it, so I probably understand it better than you ever will.
    You are assuming that I don't know about drugs, don't assume that you know about my education because you're very very far off from it.
    Also I am starting to doubt you understand what the word homer means...
    Do me a favor and look at the last 50 post from you on the seahawks and tell me if you can't spell homerism on it.
    You made a ****** classless joke just admit it.
    I'm starting to doubt that you understand what the word classless means.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,488
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Seriously? You've proven nothing in response to my points. You've used blind assumptions with no facts and accusations again without facts. You haven't?Then you want to fact an argument based on facts?

    Let me break down your last post and show you your "facts"






    I'm starting to doubt that you understand what the word classless means.
    You said that he was on Adderal in the interview which is basically assuming he is an addict and not just using it for better performance if he was. As well as the FACT that you have no idea if it was adderal or amphetamine. For all anyone here knows it could be good old steroids. You have ZERO facts backing up your arguments just assumptions you claim are facts.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,977
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You said that he was on Adderal in the interview which is basically assuming he is an addict and not just using it for better performance if he was. As well as the FACT that you have no idea if it was adderal or amphetamine. For all anyone here knows it could be good old steroids. You have ZERO facts backing up your arguments just assumptions you claim are facts.
    Okay so I assumed he was on adderall during the interview which based on his drug test(1) isn't farfetched.

    For someone who knows about adderall you really don't know **** because adderall IS an amphetamine (both amphtea and dextro) so again you don't know ****!

    Being that both the "source" and the player claimed it was adderall what do you think it is?


    Lastly, if you proclaim that my argument is based on assumptions go ahead and prove them to me. I've done it for you try replicating it and don't try hurting your head doing so.

    (1) Per ESPN.
    Both cornerbacks tested positive for Adderall, sources told ESPN. USA Today reported that Sherman accidentally took the drug by drinking from a bottle into which a teammate had added a crushed Adderall pill.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,488
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Okay so I assumed he was on adderall during the interview which based on his drug test(1) isn't farfetched.

    For someone who knows about adderall you really don't know **** because adderall IS an amphetamine (both amphtea and dextro) so again you don't know ****!

    Being that both the "source" and the player claimed it was adderall what do you think it is?


    Lastly, if you proclaim that my argument is based on assumptions go ahead and prove them to me. I've done it for you try replicating it and don't try hurting your head doing so.

    (1) Per ESPN.
    WOAH a source says? Damn sounds credible.

    The fact remains they DO NOT HAVE TO RELEASE what it was so no one knows for sure. I never said adderal wasn't an amphetamine, because I know it is....

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,977
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    WOAH a source says? Damn sounds credible.

    The fact remains they DO NOT HAVE TO RELEASE what it was so no one knows for sure. I never said adderal wasn't an amphetamine, because I know it is....
    Please check your own quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You said that he was on Adderal in the interview which is basically assuming he is an addict and not just using it for better performance if he was. As well as the FACT that you have no idea if it was adderal or amphetamine. For all anyone here knows it could be good old steroids. You have ZERO facts backing up your arguments just assumptions you claim are facts.
    you did claim that, you also proved that you're ignorant and that you're trolling is very unsuccessfully so I'll resume my non-response to your comments until you prove something.
    Last edited by lolollort; 12-03-2012 at 07:53 PM.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,488
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Please check your own quote.



    you did claim that, you also proved that you're ignorant and you're trolling very unsuccessfully so I'll resume my non-response to your comments until you prove something.
    Did I say that it isn't in it? No, you are really grasping at straws.

    Not to mention you used a report that has been denied. Woah you really proved something.

    http://www.fieldgulls.com/2012/11/26...hawks-adderall

    In a series of texts, Richard Sherman just denied the USA Today account of the events leading to his positive test.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •