Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 180
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,601
    vCash
    1500
    Why is it that the response by so many people is "Luck/RG3 are better"? Have any of you watched Luck this season, or just listen to the media crown him prince of the NFL? Luck has had his flashes, but he isn't playing like the media/NFL is making him out to. He might be the best QB a few years from now, but right now he isn't even the second best rookie QB.

    Luck: 55% completion percentage, 17TDs/16INTs, and a 76.1 passer rating.

    Que the "durrr stats mean NOTHING" arguments.

    If I remember correctly the average passer rating in the NFL is 84. Luck has finished under 82 in all but three games. The three games he did have higher than 84 was against MIN, TEN, and GB.

    The QB that everyone loves this year complete 44% of his passes for 4TDs/3INTs against the Detroit Lions yesterday. Another fun statistic, he's finished with a 60%+ completion percentage just four times all season.

    Like I said, Luck could be the best QB a few years from now, but until then, he's just lobbing passes and getting some lucky deep bombs.

    Wilson has completed 63.4% of his passes, has 19TDs/8INTs, and a 95.2 passer rating. So how exactly has he been worse than Luck?

    I do believe that Wilson is not a long-term answer at QB and that Luck and RG3 will probably have better careers than him, but as rookies Wilson is just under RG3.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,546
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    Everybody loves Sosa
    That's that **** I don't like bang bang
    Last edited by GiantsSwaGG; 12-03-2012 at 05:02 PM.




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,010
    vCash
    1500
    Russell Wilson is the ****.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,086
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Adderall is a hell of a drug.
    I disagree. Its a college students best friend. Luck for ROY.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,701
    vCash
    1500
    Blame it on the adddddddderrallll.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,397
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Blame it on the adddddddderrallll.
    Lol yet you complain about others class in your sig... Hypocrite.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,010
    vCash
    1500
    Just looking at the 2 games the Lions played against Luck/Wilson this year...I was more impressed with Wilson to be honest. Luck was throwing it right at the Lions defenders all game...they got 3 INTs but it could have been so many more. I know that's only 2 games out of their seasons though.

    Lucks unbelievable pocket presence is the best part of his game right now. His passes float too much for my liking to be honest.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 12-03-2012 at 06:34 PM.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,864
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I wish he was on Adderall as great as it was seeing Russell Wilson lead a 2nd game winning drive Sherman should of knocked that ball down that set up the tieing FG.
    i was watching the highlights of that game on nfl network and one of commentators said if he was on his adderall he would have reacted quick enough to knock it down haha

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,397
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    i was watching the highlights of that game on nfl network and one of commentators said if he was on his adderall he would have reacted quick enough to knock it down haha
    He made a ****** adderal joke, hardly a fact.... Stop spreading this ****, morons on this site would believe that. Context is everything...

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,701
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Lol yet you complain about others class in your sig... Hypocrite.
    Yes I lack class because I suggested that his drug use is the reason for his irrational and inaccurate unprovoked remark.

    yes I'm being sarcastic, you lack logic

    PSD's Aaron Dropson

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,397
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Yes I lack class because I suggested that his drug use is the reason for his irrational and inaccurate unprovoked remark.

    yes I'm being sarcastic, you lack logic
    Lol ok by your " logic " Gronk should have his arm broken by friends/family of that girl he raped.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,701
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Lol ok by your " logic " Gronk should have his arm broken by friends/family of that girl he raped.
    You are a horrible troll. Seriously, you need to step it up. Your trolling very lackluster and it lacks originality. You also need to learn the meaning word hypocrite and what logic is. Until then I'm not going to respond to you nor your extreme homeristic view of the Seahawks and all that the franchise entails.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,397
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    You are a horrible troll. Seriously, you need to step it up. Your trolling very lackluster and it lacks originality. You also need to learn the meaning word hypocrite and what logic is. Until then I'm not going to respond to you nor your extreme homerism view of the Seahawks and all that that franchise entails.
    Lololol you haven't made one valid point other than the one that proves you're a hypocrite. You demand class from others yet refuse to show any yourself.

    You make a ****** aderall joke for no reason and that has nothing to do with the thread, not to mention it's been done many times already. Yet you tell ME to step it up. Make a valid point or just stop....

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,213
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    i was watching the highlights of that game on nfl network and one of commentators said if he was on his adderall he would have reacted quick enough to knock it down haha
    Lol!

    That was Heath Evans i don't think he likes the Hawks to much because when he was with us apparently Holmgren treated him badly he brought it up on some radio station.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,397
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Lol!

    That was Heath Evans he didn't like the Hawks to much because when he was with us apparently Holmgren treated him badly he brought it up on some radio station.
    Heath Evans is Darren Sharper bad, he is a huge Seahawks hater.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •